Rohit Sharma

Sachinism

My heart skipped a beat in that over in which he hit those two sixes, but what was really chilling was when he hit that four straight down over the top. So nonchalant and without fuss, the key is he does not premeditate, he waits for the bowler to bowl and then pulls out a shot for that. I was however disappointed when he got out, rather uncharacteristically. He should have stayed at least till the 18th. But he has done that before, so we can just write this off as a lapse in concentration. The future is here! :two_thumbs_up: :isalute:

the way he switched gears today was mind blowing..he was so effortless in hitting those sixes..he is the most exciting batting talent at present in the world..there is no denying that fact..RS rocks :icflove::two_thumbs_up:
yes definitely, he is one of the best performers other than Gautam Gambhir, Shikhar Dhawan and Badrinath!

yes definitely' date=' he is one of the best performers other than Gautam Gambhir, Shikhar Dhawan and Badrinath![/quote'] leave the performance alone..im talking abt his talent..he is the most gifted of all the young batsmen around rite now in the world..Bombays tradition continues..frm Gavaskar to sachin to rohit..they keep producing gems..i know its a bit premature to compare RS to SRT but even SRT was amazed by RS coolness in the CB series finals..so yep our country rocks :isalute:

My heart skipped a beat in that over in which he hit those two sixes, but what was really chilling was when he hit that four straight down over the top. So nonchalant and without fuss, the key is he does not premeditate, he waits for the bowler to bowl and then pulls out a shot for that. I was however disappointed when he got out, rather uncharacteristically. He should have stayed at least till the 18th. But he has done that before, so we can just write this off as a lapse in concentration. The future is here! :two_thumbs_up: :isalute:
:woot: