IPL Commentator's Quotes

Cricketics

HAHAH! The mother of all quotes by Ranjith Fernando: "The chennai bench looks very relaxed ... blah blah blah .... they haven't been pregnant" the commentary team just starts cracking up!
this was when the commentators started laughing, right? i missed what was said, and couldnt be bothered to rewind it he's a strange guy that ranjit

When SreeSanth was bowling to Malik.. Rameez: "He's slapped one thorugh the offside... (pause) ...of late I shouldnt be saying that, slap has become controversial. He's hit it hard through the offside" :hysterical: then when Gambhir and Sreesanth were exchanging some words.. Rameez: "He's got to stay away from any kind of conversation Sreesanth" :haha::haha:

What the hell did he actually mean? :omg:
i have no idea. it took me a while to realize, and i just started :haha: :hysterical: i think he might've wanted to say that chennai hasn't been test/challenged...but how he got pregnant, i have no friggin' clue. can some get the audio of it? it would go down as one of the all time quotes ever made!

What the commentators actually mean Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:

Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:
Clean as a whistle - heard too much of this

Censored: They have got the opposition in a spot of bother Uncensored: They have got the opposition by the balls ---------- Censored: That was an easy catch, made a complete mess of it Uncensored: He totally farked that one --------- Censored: He's hammered that for 4 Uncensored: What a facking shot ----------- Censored: That was sloppy running Uncensored: My momma can bloody run faster ------ Get creative..this is a big tournament :beer-bottle:
:hysterical:Great Ones.................

:two_thumbs_up:

HAHAH! The mother of all quotes by Ranjith Fernando: "The chennai bench looks very relaxed ... blah blah blah .... they haven't been pregnant" the commentary team just starts cracking up!
is that true? hilarious stuff:cantstop:

~ROFl~ Classic from Tony Cozier ARun Lal(after seeing kolkata knightriders at the bottom of the table of of fair play points) "What happend to kolkata knight riders?" Tony Cozier "Well they will only improve as Akhtar is joining soon"

ARun Lal(after seeing kolkata knightriders at the bottom of the table of of fair play points) "What happend to kolkata knight riders?" Tony Cozier "Well they will only improve as Akhtar is joining soon"
Classic :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ravi Shastri on Afridi: He made a 100 when he was 16 and then was in his teens for a while :hysterical: :hysterical:
:cantstop: just saw the highlites, He actually paused a while and the he said " and then he was in his teens for a LONG time"