Ok, MI really need their trump-card now.

Ram

sachin1.jpg There doesnt seem to be that Zing bout Mumbai. Bhajji seemed totally flat and deflated at the after match presentation. In fact, he was so eager to talk bout Sachin, when Ramiz asked bout Sachin's return, that he started answering even before Ramiz finished the question. Come on Sachin, we are waiting for you.

Guest HariSampath

Yuvraj to Sachin : "see Sachin, the whole stadium and all the girls are looking at me when I play and win, I am the sexiest Indian player" Sachin to Yuvraj : " Oh no Yuvi, The whole country is thinking about my groin, even if I dont play and we lose everything"

Yuvraj to Sachin : "see Sachin, the whole stadium and all the girls are looking at me when I play and win, I am the sexiest Indian player" Sachin to Yuvraj : " Oh no Yuvi, The whole country is thinking about my groin, even if I dont play and we lose everything"
Post of the Year !!!

lolll @ thread yeh they really need him now, hopefully bhaji will get banned or something, so sachin will be required to bowl bhaji's overs too lol

Guest Hiten.
What the ****? Why the **** are you ****ing using a ****ing expletive in place of "Indians"? You realize this ****ing tournament is not ****ing bigger than the Indian team right?
Relax....:-D

Relax....:-D
:D Haha, I did not write that with anger at all. I was just trying to emulate his writing (though I had a bit of anger because its Sachin's team and its India, after all that he's using an expletive to replace). I can add a smiley so its easier to see that I'm not very angry in writing that.

Guest Hiten.
:D Haha' date=' I did not write that with anger at all. I was just trying to emulate his writing (though I had a bit of anger because its Sachin's team and its India, after all that he's using an expletive to replace). I can add a smiley so its easier to see that I'm not very angry in writing that.[/quote'] ...when I read that post of his, it surely ticked me off, but I chose to play it down :isalute:

What the ****? Why the **** are you ****ing using a ****ing expletive in place of "Indians"? You realize this ****ing tournament is not ****ing bigger than the Indian team right? :D
i thinkg he wanted to write "Mumbai @RSE" and not Mumbai Indians.. anywayz, u can ignore his such posts

the reason i call the mumbai ipl team as "mumbai *******" is bcoz i dont want to write their name. all the teams r indian & it wont be good to call only 1 of the teams as indian 1st of all mumbai should look to get a decent name for their team