Ban Bhajji

iluvbrettlee

Ban Bhajji  

1. 1.

Bhajji will be banned for 5 tests/15 int'ls with immediate effect ( including all IPL games, as he cannot play anything from now on).... Disgraceful incident.......Drop Dravid ;-)
Is it true?(i.e, reliable Source?). If so, for bringing great news, I shall give $10K - not that it'll add so much to your bank :P. But I can only give from what I have.

Ban only for IPL. More importantly there should be press conference with Sreesanth and Bhajji. Bhajji apologizing and Sreesanth also apologizing for his curse words. Bhajjji banned for couple of IPL games and he should be told that his behaviour will be watched closely and any more incidents he will be banned for ODIs and Tests.

It was like a WWF punch: Sreesanth http://ipl.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/It_was_like_a_WWF_punch_Sreesanth/articleshow/2988738.cms NEW DELHI: The die seems loaded against firebrand spinner Harbhajan Singh following the ugly episode of a slap turned slugfest with pacer Sreesanth after the IPL tie in Mohali on Friday. Harbhajan's fate will be decided on Monday when match referee Farrokh Engineer takes a call - Harbhajan faces a ban for a significant number of matches, and, at best, may get to play a couple of matches in the last phase of the Twenty20 league. "Whether it's going to be a 10-match ban for Harbhajan or a ban for fewer matches is something we cannot say at this point, but whatever IPL will decide will be in the best interests of the game. Even BCCI is going to take appropriate action against the cricketer," BCCI secretary Niranjan Shah said on Sunday. Sreesanth, meanwhile, is also expected to be asked to keep his emotions under check. The paceman, who took what he said was "like a WWF punch" from his team-mate, has made it to headlines for his undue aggressive behaviour. Harbhajan, under suspension till the verdict of the hearing, was a worried man on Sunday, almost resigned to his fate. "Now, it's up to IPL." _____________________________________________________________________________________ It's WWE u moron. Pandas dont punch :icflove:

How many different versions? Ugh. Don't talk to the Press until you can come up with exactly what happened. I wonder if they can ever play together again. Bhajji was just giving signs of regaining his bowling and Sree has a bit of time before developing to be the spearhead. Now.. its just upto IPL. :pray:

Yeah, thats the biggest loss - his reputation. Now people will question whether Sachin was really telling the truth and that he's not as great as we all think he is and all sorts of nonsense. IPL and India also got a bad name because of this. In Bangalore on the opening night, Lalit Modi said, "We want to show how great the new and dynamic India is." They've seen it: - Kolkata's lights going off (as humorous as this might be, it shows us in very bad light (pun not intended)). - Bhajji vs. Sreesanth - Politicians arguing in the Parliament and local governments whether cheerleaders should be allowed or not. - Cheerleaders complaining how abusive the Indian spectators have been towards them. Ugh.
I know India has surely raised their reputation (......not) I mean expecially Indians who abuse cheerleaders, that is disgusting behaviour.....