(Warning: Shocking Image) Killing of Newborn Babies by their own mothers and then throwing into the garbage in Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Alam_dar

Could you imagine that a mother herself kill her baby? 

Impossible!!!

But unfortunately, it is still happening in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. 

Why? 

Because the draconian punishments of Islam in name of ZINA (fornication) compel the mothers to take this extreme steps to save themselves and to save the honor of their families. 

Do you know Edhi? 

For me, Edhi is Buddha of my time. He showed me the path of humanity. 

Edhi wanted to save these newborn babies. He put cradles all over Karachi (and later all over Pakistan) and asked the mothers to not to kill their their babies, but to put their newborn babies anonymously in those cradles, and he will be a father to them. 

And Edhi fulfilled his promise. There are more than 20000 children who officially have Edhi written as their father in the official birth certificates. My salutes to Edhi Baba, the flag bearer of humanity. 

Here is the news from DAWN newspaper (the most read English Newspaper of Pakistan), telling that alone in Karachi 375 dead bodies of newborn babies have been found in the garbage, alone in year 2019. 

====

As compared to Islamic Pakistan, newborn babies are not killed in the Western countries, as there are no draconian punishments present in name of fornication and modesty. All children are considered legitimate  and none of them is considered as Bastard. Mothers are fully allowed to stay with their babies and whole society and the laws support such family. And even if some teen mothers decide to give their babies free for adoption, still it is not a problem. 

Next Problem:

I just hope people also realize how girls are killed in Pakistan in name of "Ghairat" in Islamic Pakistan.

Next Problem:

Islam as religion itself give such children the name of ولد الحرام "Walad-ul-Haram" (i.e. Bastards). 

Islami Sharia tells that such bastard children are not allowed to take the name of their father, but they should instead take the name of their mother so that they could be recognized in the society as bastards.

Islami Sharia also tells that such bastards are not allowed to lead the prayers in the mosques, or to become the leader of the community. 

Islami Sharia also tells that these bastards are not allowed to ever see their fathers and never to get love and care of their fathers. And they could never inherit their fathers too. 

Edhi-Buddha.jpg.42e4daf545710654e5f8e73d808956d9.jpg

Edited by Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Please put it in spoiler and keep a strong warning. It is quite a disturbing image.

Done. 

But it seems that image is still appearing. 

It's a shame that I don't know how spoiler tag works in the forum. :((

Edited by Alam_dar