Success and achievements of demonetisation

bharathh

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I just did. you can look away as you wish

You spouted some nonsense about me paying my maid in cash and typical of your posts made a few insinuations and insults without any basis. Where are the facts in that?

You think actual inclusion of people in the financial system through bank accounts is a bad thing and that cash should continue to be used freely where it cannot be accounted for and can be hidden easily. So not really sure what you think you have contributed to the discussion other than pooh pooh things as usual.

10 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You spouted some nonsense about me paying my maid in cash and typical of your posts made a few insinuations and insults without any basis. Where are the facts in that?

You think actual inclusion of people in the financial system through bank accounts is a bad thing and that cash should continue to be used freely where it cannot be accounted for and can be hidden easily. So not really sure what you think you have contributed to the discussion other than pooh pooh things as usual.

so how do you pay your domestic help

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

OP sounds like a govt paid shill with this post. nothing more nothing less. OP lets a freudian slip by referring to demonetization as "demon". Its a demon alright. A demon propped up by big businesses to kill the smaller ones. if corruption was the main problem, mudji should have gone after those with crores of black money immediately after demo. Also there are still a lot of black money operators with the new notes. Big fail. There are lots of small business owners who lost a lot of money and probably had to close their shops because of this. For those who consider small business owners operating by cash as a bad thing, how are you going to pay store workers from outside states who didn't have bank accounts and maids who sweep the floors. I bet the OP pays his maid with cash. So is he indulging in black money by indulging in cash transactions.

demo is more of a step towards digital banking as paytm, phonepe and other stuff became more popular after demo. Its a step towards destroying road side fruit shops and giving it to big business like reliance supermarkets. These low scale guys are what keeping India as India. We cannot be like US or UK neither should we aim to. If there are no food sold in supermarkets in US, the people are fvcked because they don't have a choice to go for smaller stores. When all the super markets were shutdown for the first wave of corona, it was the small business owners who stepped up. I also recall during the chennai floods, small vegetable owners in their carts used to come and sell. All reliance and other supermarkets were closed.

Everyone having a bank account is not a great thing. If you want usury to remain flourishing, all you need to do is open a bank account. Banking, interest, inflation is nothing but usury and a form of legal cheating. mudiji whole campaign was about ending corruption. 7 years later, there is no end to this jihad on corruption while the big guys are already safe

And this guy is talking about nris having 30k with them. 30k is nothing in the national scale when it comes to ending corruption. This guy goes after regular folks and defends the govt. maybe mudiji should give him a bharat ratna. the usual nri is a family of 4. so what happens if one of them falls sick upon arrival and has to go to the hospital. The nri's debit card/credit card may have been blocked because of non-usage or missing the yearly kyc BS. Do you think hospitals in India will welcome any patient that doesn't have anything on them. Just pure BS from the OP. Lots of old people living alone who have their children in US have cash for emergency purposes. mudiji will go after these evil old people telling them they have black money. The OP is an individual who has no empathy.

Are you really equating black money with cash? 

34 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I didn't know that. Then yes the EC should take action if they can prove what you are saying. Still does not say how this is black money though

Because on papers all candidates show they spent just 70 lakh the extra money which they spent is black which either come from their families or businessmen which has personal interest.

Elections in India are naked dance of black money  and all parties politicians do that. If spending on election doubled in 5 years then it's clear that the system of black money is intact

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Because on papers all candidates show they spent just 70 lakh the extra money which they spent is black which either come from their families or businessmen which has personal interest.

Elections in India are naked dance of black money  and all parties politicians do that. If spending on election doubled in 5 years then it's clear that the system of black money is intact

I still don't see how you conclude that it has to be black money. Can the party not spend the money given to them? Is there a ceiling for that as well? 

16 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

:lol: Do you think holding cash is holding black money? 

I didn't. your friend did. According to him, nris carrying 30k is black money :giggle: How did you miss that part. yet you are jumping on me for no reason

Edited by Real McCoy

5 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I still don't see how you conclude that it has to be black money. Can the party not spend the money given to them? Is there a ceiling for that as well? 

That is called "campaign contributions" in the west otherwise known as bribe in simple terms.

Perhaps the cost of running for elections has gone up 

Here's what was spent for elections in the US this time... the presidential spend is more than the combined congressional + presidential spend in 2016. All black money here too? 

image.thumb.png.0107d71f0abe6d361b303abdba4ef0e8.png

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

ok lets say they did carry below that amount. what happened during demo. are the nris reimbursed?

They are not supposed to carry money out in the first place. Why should they be reimbursed?

Btw - can you pls respond to whether you live in India or not? 

Edited by bharathh

27 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

leave it man. these guys will say the naked king is wearing a skin colored suit.

11 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I didn't. your friend did. According to him, nris carrying 30k is black money :giggle: How did you miss that part. yet you are jumping on me for no reason

:lol: Whats your opinion? Why are you ranting on and on about paying cash to maid etc..

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

They are not supposed to carry money out in the first place. Why should they be reimbursed?

Btw - can you pls respond to whether you live in India or not? 

You tell me where you work and I'll tell you where I live. You want my information but not willing to back up your claim by providing your info :winky: