Poyzz found players with X factor- Mohmmad Wasim Jr and Azam Khan , players to watch out in near future

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Winning consistently against quality opponents defines quality,if not then quality is purely a hypothetical term

Bhuvi was a top bowler from 2012-2016,Wasim Jr has just started and you are comparing him with twilight version Bhuvi,well Chahar isn't bad he just won you match from impossible situation,i too back bowlers with pacers but pace isn't everything either,teams will always prefer a Chahar over an Aaron/Sami type bowlers

Sakariya is terrible,true,

Wasim Jr has just started,i will wait to pass a judgement on him

You don't need victories against top team to judge a quality in talent, that depends on  team performance, mental strength etc. A quality can be judged by analysing a single video as well.  From little what I have seen  of Wasim jr, he seems to have decent control not like Sami/aeron my any means.

A guy bowling 140+kph Yorkers , deceptive slower ball and ability to hit that nagging length is quality imo.

24 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You don't need victories against top team to judge a quality in talent, that depends on  team performance, mental strength etc. A quality can be judged by analysing a single video as well.  From little what I have seen  of Wasim jr, he seems to have decent control not like Sami/aeron my any means.

A guy bowling 140+kph Yorkers , deceptive slower ball and ability to hit that nagging length is quality imo.

There is a parameter to judge quality,not random clips/1-2 performance define quality

I didn't say he is Aaron/Sami type bowler as he has just started and what's in store ,we don't know,by that very logic you cannot compare him with Bhuvi or even Chahar(who is a decent AR)as of now

Well its purely a subjective term,you find him quality,fair enough

Edited by Suhaan