Poyzz found players with X factor- Mohmmad Wasim Jr and Azam Khan , players to watch out in near future

Pakistan is one team that plays the most outdated cricket currently, but these 2 guys will be x factor for them in coming years. 

1. Mohmmad Wasim Jr 
  2. Azam khan 

Slowly slowly they are getting a bunch of decent young players, if they play like a team they ll become dark horses every tournament like NZ have been for many yrs . But where they wud need to improve is fielding n running between wkts which NZ was good at always. Neways coming to these 2....after sharjeel n shaheen finally i see  2 X factor players for them. Rizwan n babar provide them with consistency but to be a good LOI u need X factor players. 

Quick observation on these 2 

Mohmmad wasim jr - Im not sure if they see him as a bowling all rounder or batting but as of now bowling looks the strong point

1. Bowling- has yorkers and a good sharp bouncer.....ill say a much better bowler then hardik
  2. Batting- he has the range n power but overall batsmanship is behind hardik 

If he fulfills his potential he ll be a top all rounder in world 

Azam Khan- 

1. Quick hands is his biggest strength 
  2. Very destructive against spin
  3. Plays short ball really well 
  4. He packs a punch in his shots kind of like Riyan parag does 

Pakistan shud start backing him playing him in LOI , he ll be very inconsistent at start which frankly their whole team have been for generations but on his day he ll win u games 

As of now both are lil raw but i see them as "Lambi Race ke Ghode" of Pak and exciting talent for World cricket 

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Azam Khan :hysterical: @Ankit_sharma03 thank god you don’t watch Olympics. You will have a culture shock what athletes look like 

olympics men cricket nahin hoti, usko batting karni jisme waist line ka kuch kaam nahin

Damn acc to inzy, Ranatunga , lehmann shudnt have existed only or cornwell 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pakistan is one team that plays the most outdated cricket currently, but these 2 guys will be x factor for them in coming years. 

1. Mohmmad Wasim Jr 
  2. Azam khan 

Slowly slowly they are getting a bunch of decent young players, if they play like a team they ll become dark horses every tournament like NZ have been for many yrs . But where they wud need to improve is fielding n running between wkts which NZ was good at always. Neways coming to these 2....after sharjeel n shaheen finally i see  2 X factor players for them. Rizwan n babar provide them with consistency but to be a good LOI u need X factor players. 

Quick observation on these 2 

Mohmmad wasim jr - Im not sure if they see him as a bowling all rounder or batting but as of now bowling looks the strong point

1. Bowling- has yorkers and a good sharp bouncer.....ill say a much better bowler then hardik
  2. Batting- he has the range n power but overall batsmanship is behind hardik 

If he fulfills his potential he ll be a top all rounder in world 

Azam Khan- 

1. Quick hands is his biggest strength 
  2. Very destructive against spin
  3. Plays short ball really well 
  4. He packs a punch in his shots kind of like Riyan parag does 

Pakistan shud start backing him playing him in LOI , he ll be very inconsistent at start which frankly their whole team have been for generations but on his day he ll win u games 

As of now both are lil raw but i see them as "Lambi Race ke Ghode" of Pak and exciting talent for World cricket 

Oh FGS, either you have not seen Azam Khan playing, or you're just new to this game called cricket. Its a bit different from wresting. This fat kid Azam Khan would not be selected by a decent club. He is nothing but an embarrassment for any domestic or international team he would play for. No performance in PSL or any international game he has played for. His only qualification is having an influential father, ex-captain and the coach of PSL team Quetta , Moin Khan. 

Edited by First class
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

olympics men cricket nahin hoti, usko batting karni jisme waist line ka kuch kaam nahin

Damn acc to inzy, Ranatunga , lehmann shudnt have existed only

Dude c’mon, the standards have changed from those times when Inzy, Ranatunga etc played and you know it. In a fast paced LOI game where you have to consistently keep scoring a lot of runs, you cannot just rely on boundary hitting, and have to run a fair amount of runs. Plus fielding has grown in importance as well.

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Damn acc to inzy, Ranatunga , lehmann shudnt have existed only

Firstly what era did those guys play in?

Also Lehman was built like that but was very athletic.

Ranatunga actually was not a fierce hitter nor was he a tuk tuk player. He was one of those guys who would be 30(30) in no time rotating the strike. He would conserve energy jogging etc and pick the right weak fielder but when he had to take a quick run was very agile. Also he became like that much later.

Same goes for Inzi. He was hefty but only got fatter later on. He wasn’t that fat in 1992.

This is 2021. Since  2007 and evolution of T20 standards have changed. If you want cricket to be taken seriously these kind of players are a disgrace.

In fact even in Pakistan he is only picked because of his dad, he has done zilch in domestics. Any other guy wouldn’t even be considered. In fact that’s a country where a lot of talents get wasted due to corruption and politics.

Good for Pakistan but I have a problem when you hype these kind of players for India as well.

Edited by maniac
4 minutes ago, First class said:

Oh FGS, either you have not seen Azam Khan playing, or you're just new to this game called cricket. Its a bit different from wresting. This fat kid Azam Khan would not be selected by a decent club. He is nothing but an embarrassment for any domestic or international team he would play for. No performance in PSL or any international game he has played for. His only qualification is having an influential father, ex-captain and the coach of PSL team Quetta , Moin Khan. 

you have a relative or someone who hits a couple of 6’s in tape ball, Ankit bhai will hype the hell out of  him to get him some league contract 

Just now, QuarantineTormentino said:

Dude c’mon, the standards have changed from those times when Inzy, Ranatunga etc played and you know it. In a fast paced LOI game where you have to consistently keep scoring a lot of runs, you cannot just rely on boundary hitting, and have to run a fair amount of runs. Plus fielding has grown in importance as well.

As if pakistan team has some fitness standards in 1st place

first thing that teams needs is player who can play modern cricket, fitness to 50 saal se na aayi unko

Rakheen cornwell exist today

Gayle plays t20- past his prime....cant run, cant move yet playing international

Pujara- running fielding both a problem

whatever i hve seen of him he is a safe fielder n a decent keeper

7 minutes ago, First class said:

I hve followed the kid for a while, the kid has already lost around 13 kgs to when he started

Inzy looked like an athelete ??? he was ur legend player

If ur embarssed by it trust me u aint watching cricket ur watching waist line, as a cricket fan u shud watch cricket skill 1st 

Moin khan uske liye aake batting nahin krne wala, he has best s.r against spin in t20 (not internationa) in world cricket in last few yrs 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Gayle is an ATG of the game.

Pujara too is a 2nd tier Indian ATG, he wasn’t always this bad. Sure he was never the most athletic but he had some basics right when he started.

Cornwall well given the talent pool in the WI gets a shot but again he can bat,bowl at a test level and is a safe catcher. I wouldn’t want a player like that in Indian team though.

You don’t pick a fatty from the streets. If a legend gets fat and out of shape that’s a different thing. In USA you must have heard of Shaquille o Neil the basket ball player. He continued playing way past his prime but they used him as a box office attraction and he would be used sparingly because he was a crowd puller. He was a different level beast when he started. Gayle is in the same category.

when you start you have to be fit,able to run and field. Sets a wrong precedent for other youngsters and the sport culture in general.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

you have a relative or someone who hits a couple of 6’s in tape ball, Ankit bhai will hype the hell out of  him to get him some league contract 

aww that couple of sixes stupid excuse

Do u know how many leagues are going around in the world currently, do u think i rate every tom dick n harry who hits sixes in 100 of leagues going around in world

Did u see me rating SRK whereas i saw him in TNPL way before ur saw him in IPL or some one lik a ripal patel. Also since when is hitting sixes ability a bad thing?? U hve any issue to point out in their game let me know 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

aww that couple of sixes stupid excuse

Do u know how many leagues are going around in the world currently, do u think i rate every tom dick n harry who hits sixes in 100 of leagues going around in world

Did u see me rating SRK whereas i saw him in TNPL way before ur saw him in IPL or some one lik a ripal patel. Also since when is hitting sixes ability a bad thing?? U hve any issue to point out in their game let me know 

Wasim looks like a decent prospect, but if Pakistan want to mount a serious challenge to top teams they should stay the hell away from Azam Khan. The only way Azam Khan should play is as a keeper, but since they already have a terrific Keeper bat in Rizwan, there’s no place for Azam right now.