IOC gets more power to remove sports from Olympics; Weightlifting and Boxing under review

Singh bling

On 8/9/2021 at 6:48 PM, coffee_rules said:

There is a woke political push as Boxing is promoting toxic masculinity despite having women in the sport. It leads to primal behavior  of humans

Here comes the guy vomiting his same word salad. Woke, femisnism, sjw, liberal. Dude what the * is wrong with you. You cannot start a sentence without the same word salad fed to you on right wing subs. Do you have even a voacb of your own?

You realize seeing conspiracy everywhere is one of the first signs of paranoid disorders and other mentak illnesses? 

20 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

LGBTQ includes all , even Transgenders. So, stats wise, they can't be differentiated. Not sure if any in won in individual sport, but in team sports, Transwomen have won medals. 

So now you are transphobic too. Briilaint. Religous bigotry, gender bigotry,  race bigotry, lgbt bigotry, there is absolutely no evil you cannot spread. 

Many animals are better than you people 

And the saddest thing, . I can tell exactly the subs and forum you frequent from your vocab and your talking point, not even a single one is coming from your own brain. You go to them, , you are fed these phrasrs and talking point and you come and vomit them everywhere else spreading hatred and bigotry. 

Edited by New guy

@New guy stop stalking me and do your own thinking. Post something on topic and not on posters.  If you have something to say on topic.

So, opposing Transwoman in sports is Transphobic. I know what forums you frequent going by your vocab and talking points. If I say Islamist, I am Islamophobic.

You epitomize what the liberal world represents. I am sure, you are a nice person to talk to in person. For now, ignore me or I will ignore you. Bawasir kahin ka.