PLs somebody defeat us!!!

zubinpepsi

The Contrast couldnt have been more obvious. 3676.jpg = Team's strongest link. rahul_dravid.jpe and ganguly1.jpg and 06lax1a.jpg = Their respective team's weakest links.
I disagree on three points-- 1.Dhoni wasn't the strongest link of chennai.it was hussey and hayden.but right now he is the strongest link. 2.rahul dravid isnt the weakest link in the team taht has jaffer kallis and some **** local players. 3.ganguly right now is the strongest link in his side and even before he wasn't the weakest.

dude i can only laugh at all these delhittes making..... C'tics made a thread yday abt our downfall.... and everyone is havign a good laugh... so shanti amits..... we ll beat n kick ur team into oblivion....
MWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha: :haha:

We will still prevail machis!! Look at the number of org@sms everyone here is having for madras having lost just ONE match... Bring on the hate!! :yay:
People couldn't care less. I'd say most reasonable cricket enthusiasts (you know, the kind who don't have their heads up their asses) were expecting Delhi to win.

its getting boring reallyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Dhoni tried to make it bit interesting by asking his fielders to drop catchess..... but tht still cudnt help the opponents to defeat us..... comeonnnnnn other teams do something.... maybe IPL heads shud ask the chennai to play only the finals.... let all other teams ( read: minnows) fight for the other finalist spot... WE ARE THE KINGS.. SUPER KINGS.. AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSSSSSS :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
zubin, your wish is fulfilled... how lucky you are! :omg:

The Madras madness will slowly subside. Now that the greatest test team in the competition almost put it across Chennai' date=' it's only a formality for the DareDevils to hand Chennai their first defeat. [/quote']
I remember people saying this when Kings got 200 against us and when the knights came close. Till we have the last over legend Jogi, we will win all the close encounters.
Damn....it wasn't close. Else, Jogi would have clinched it for the Superstars :hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Scardevils for listening to me and defeating us...:hysterical: we dont wanna go undefeated to the finals.. so its good to taste some defeat in the prelim rounds.... so atlast somebody won and dhoni did the right thing of losing this match.. for those of u laughing at ur defeat.. i can only laugh at ur ignorance.. Chennai storm will sweep away other IPL teams .... havent u all heard of calm before the storm.... Hail the Chennai kingsssssss:two_thumbs_up: (dandankkka dandanakka dandanakka ... nakka nakkkka nakkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

U got owned by us. Now starts the slide for dhoni's team. hahahahaha, the only decent players in your team are Badri, Raina and of course Balaji (why isnt dhoni playing him?). Get ready to be destroyed by Warnie's team.