The story of how Morarji Desai got Nishaan-e-Pakistan

coffee_rules

On 10/2/2021 at 12:11 AM, coffee_rules said:

I said plausible as there is a lot of such chatter. Yes, Conspiracy theory till now.  But this Gandhian philosophy has screwed us a lot with Nehru as well. Indian leaders don't do FP well. Even Vajpayee went on a bus to Lahore and then Kargil happened. Modi invites Sharif to his inauguration, it never ceases.

Modi liked Sharif since he is business minded like himself. Sharif albeit corrupt had a far more constructive  vision for Pakistan than Imran Khan.

Rest Aman ki Asha, bajrangi bhaijaan raw agent and other naive stuff we would do in the hope of Pakistan cutting down terror funding were embarassing moments.

On 10/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, coffee_rules said:

I had read parts of it, but this story is plausible. Many say he was a CIA agent that’s how US got our atomic scientists like Homi Jehangir Bhabha killed by CIA, costing our nuclear program go back in years.

IK Gujral too was involved in outting RAW agents in Iran

I dont know if India has a policy of declassifying files or papers after a certain period of time. If RAW agents were tortured to death, surely some records should exist and declassifying them should verify the story about Morarji Desai. 

Considering Pak's record , the story is very much plausible.  I also read somewhere that Israel requested for a joint strike with Indian Airforce to strike on Pak nuclear reactors during Indira Gandhis final tenure and seems that it was abandoned under US pressure 

https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2021/05/28/when-pakistan-feared-israel-india-would-attack-its-nuclear-weapon-sites.html

Edited by diga

8 hours ago, diga said:

and an interesting read on India/Israel's plan to attack Pak nuclear sites in the early 1980's 

https://bharatkarnad.com/2016/11/14/solidifying-india-israel-relations-with-miltech-quid-pro-quo-1982-indo-israeli-plans-for-kahuta-strike/

Interesting but this article is from 2016 . It mention india to offer underground space for nuclear test for Israel. So far 5 years has been past but no further development happened

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Interesting but this article is from 2016 . It mention india to offer underground space for nuclear test for Israel. So far 5 years has been past but no further development happened

I dont think these things are disclosed publicly ... we might get to know about it after a few years