Surrendered Pakistani Army soldiers paraded by Tahrik-e-Taliban TTP in Mirali, Waziristan

randomGuy

if not for the proxy war in kashmir, these people have no chance fighting a full blown war against us. still they think of ghazwa-e-hind in their terrorist madrassas and propagated by lal topi.

why are they paraded semi naked :laugh: Is TTP giving mob justice to the captured soldiers because pashtuns have a tendency to not let anything resembling a seminaked human go unmolested particularly the male variety. they will be more fueled by anger so there is no escape

and what's with the soldiers looking like they just got out of the couch. there isn't any sign that these soldiers lifted weights/exercised on a continuous basis. so soft and barely any chest hair seen among the lot. so chiknay :lol: they will be walking bow legged for a full month

Edited by Real McCoy

I think this is not confirmed yet. It was only according to twitter posts

https://www.sentinelassam.com/topheadlines/pakistan-army-soldiers-surrender-to-ttp-in-waziristan-557771

NEW DELHI: As per statements on Twitter, some Pakistan Army soldiers have surrendered to the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) armed militia in Waziristan. "Keeping up 'parampara' (tradition) of surrender... Surrendered Pakistani Army soldiers paraded by terrorist org Tahrik-e-Taliban TTP in Mirali, Waziristan," Pakistani human rights activist Arif Aajakia said on Twitter along with an image.

Funny words used - parampara of surrender :laugh:
Makes me think of this

The 1971 Pakistan Instrument Of Surrender Was Signed By My ...