Practicing any religion should be banned in India

Vancouver

35 minutes ago, ash said:

All I am saying is, it is pointless. You make some points where Hinduism is better. I can make some points where other religions are better than Hinduism. That's not the idea of this thread. 

If you are naive enough to think that Hinduism is perfect in all aspects, then please feel free to ignore me.

I wouldnt put them in the same basket as some other. I am not here to compare religions because that would be lame. I am not in that business.

And I sure am naive for many things. So if I had thought hinduism is/was perfect then I wouldnt have quit it 20+ years ago. Sure. I wont mind ignoring you if thats what you want. 

Just now, dial_100 said:

I wouldnt put them in the same basket as some other. I am not here to compare religions because that would be lame. I am not in that business.

And I sure am naive for many things. So if I had thought hinduism is/was perfect then I wouldnt have quit it 20+ years ago. Sure. I wont mind ignoring you if thats what you want. 

Even after you had quit it, you cant help but get alll defensive. If someone who claims to have given up religion is getting this worked up, imagine what a practicing person would do. Anyways please go through this tweet, this is the reality.

Again I am not dissing Hindusim. If some Hindu player playing for Pakistan had messed  up today, pretty sure Pakistan would have reacted the same way. That's the sad reality, religion always pits people against each other. 

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Even after you had quit it, you cant help but get alll defensive. If someone who claims to have given up religion is getting this worked up, imagine what a practicing person would do. Anyways please go through this tweet, this is the reality.

Again I am not dissing Hindusim. If some Hindu player playing for Pakistan had messed  up today, pretty sure Pakistan would have reacted the same way. That's the sad reality, religion always pits people against each other. 

I dont give 2 hoots about religion but you the one who put them all in the same basket. I wont care if you diss out Hinduism for all its short comings. Gofer it. 

Again, you didnt even get the point. you are judging others, giving labels without knowing $hit about people.