Shaun Marsh(Old thread bump)

India and Aus always seem to have oodles of talent. It's kind of a miracle when its India though' date=' when [b']u compare our system with Australian.
Not really a miracle. The comparison stops with talent. They (Aus) have a good system, so they can combine talent with consistency and incremental progression into very successful cricketers. (and many are quite adept at maintaining fitness as well) We dont have a system, so while we have lotsa talent, very few make into really successful cricketers. The rest go the way of inconsistent (but talented) cricketers.

Yeah easily the most consistent and best batsman in IPL. But can't say this if the Australian XI was available. Hussey and Symonds scored a century before they left, and maybe they would have been really destructive if available for all games. As DC fan, I think we really missed Symonds batting - that bugger is impossible to get out once set.

yes. the most consistent batsman in the tournament. scoring in every damn game. and he has been selected for ODI series in windies also for Aus. good buy for punjab.
I'd say really smart move in having Tom Moody as coach. He is also coach of Western Australia (hence he knew that Marsh and Pomersbach are valuable)
Yeah easily the most consistent and best batsman in IPL. But can't say this if the Australian XI was available. Hussey and Symonds scored a century before they left, and maybe they would have been really destructive if available for all games. As DC fan, I think we really missed Symonds batting - that bugger is impossible to get out once set.
just accept the fact , why u have to bring in the players who left? would have could have should have . marsh is the best in ipl period