Please boycott the 2022 football World Cup

QuarantineTormentino

Its a well known case that arabic countries have this behavior even today. we should create awareness among our own to avoid these countries. but our govt is more involved in getting oil from them to do anything in this regard. money rules and these people are the scapegoats for them. I know its Nepal but all south asian and southeast asian countries send immigrants there to work. the arabs are to be blamed but what are the home countries doing this to prevent it. I'm pretty sure Americans and Europeans will ban travel to these nations or atleast post a travel advisory in their consulates. Then again they don't send immigrants to these countries to do manual labor

I had a well-meaning relative of mine (not related by blood) advising me of going to middle east to work. we were talking about saudi arabia. I told him, these countries grab your passport once you land there and told him I learnt it from a UK based magazine (this is where he works). He said so what's the problem :lol:This guy is educated and giving shitty advice like this. I'm sure he won't go there if his life depends on it because he is a doctor but gives lectures on others going there. I said I'm not that desperate and found a job later on. more suggestible people will fall for this and go ahead without thinking because some relative or friend told them. this is another problem desis have. giving lectures on stuff that they themselves don't practice. I have this tendency to annoy people by pointing out this hypocrisy that has earned me a bad name. Its mostly the boomer generation that does this.