MDLBeast: The Saudi Rave Pushing Boundaries of a Changing Kingdom

poyzzplaidwell

This has always been on the cards. Saudi is a pro-NATO country and the good things that "democracy" brings can be seen quite visibly here. I'm not a big fan of the Saudis but they are losing a bit of their culture here by globalization. I don't think this will truly succeed but will be accepted/tolerated to a degree. looks like a sausage fest there :laugh: much like the "nightlife" in India. You will find more girls in dive bars cosmopolitan cities in India than in Saudi.

I knew a Saudi guy who was friendly with my Nepali roommate in the US. He wouldn't drink because of religion but uses cocaine, heroin and all kinds of crazy drugs let alone marijuana. Maybe their prophet should have banned all mind altering substances than just alcohol which was the only one back in his time. Whenever people pay attention to the "book", this is what happens. They can find loopholes around it just like how lawyers find loopholes in their lawbooks. In fact, I find a lot of muslims take this legalistic way of leading life rather than pay attention to the letter of the law but not the spirit. I would even add educated Hindus to the list just to make it clear but Hindus are not devoted to a book as the abrhamics are.