Warneyz delivery to Dhoni

Cricketics

Warneyz delivery to Dhoni during recent Chennai vs Rajasthan game was a beuty. some might find it pretty ordinary dismissal, but those proper cricketing enthusiasts would love the dismissal. it was a proper Test Match Dismissal. Dhoni edged it and Graeme smith took an easy catch at slip. I saw that dismissal lot of times.

Ticz, It was a very good delivery. However - do note that idjet MSD contributed to the dismissal quite a bit. He was reaching too forward for the ball, and searching for it. That kind of reaching out and being tentative is a recipe for getting an edge of the bat and out caught against a good leggie like Warney

Ticz, It was a very good delivery. However - do note that idjet MSD contributed to the dismissal quite a bit. He was reaching too forward for the ball, and searching for it. That kind of reaching out and being tentative is a recipe for getting an edge of the bat and out caught against a good leggie like Warney
i know i know.. offcourse batsman played a role there too.. but just love when this guy warney get batsman out this way. infact just love when kumble also does get wickets like these and dravid takes simple ones at slip

i know i know.. offcourse batsman played a role there too.. but just love when this guy warney get batsman out this way. infact just love when kumble also does get wickets like these and dravid takes simple ones at slip
kumble is different. will never impart that much spin. but, yeah good to see AK wrapping someone plumb in front. caught by RD at slip will be more for SRT's leggies or Bhajjis doosra or even offspinner.

It was one of the few passages of IPL to treasure. Like all classic test match dismissals, the magic was not so much in the ball but in the set up. A ripping leg spin which beat Dhoni, followed by a straighter quicker one putting doubts in his mind, and then wrapping it up with a wonderful leg break. Pure class those couple of minutes were!