U19 World Cup Discussion

nsareen

35 minutes ago, the don said:

That is Shoaib Akhtar and Brett Lee territory. I doubt he is in that category. Doesn't seem so from the naked eye.

Not saying every ball is 150 or averaging 150 but has bowled between 145-150 for sure. Irish batsmen barely struggled to put bat to ball that too on a slowish track. Same was the case in the first game.

Edited by rkt.india
Spotted a few Pak cricketers who look overage from a mile, here's one 25 year old disguised as a under 19, looks older Shahid afridi.
spacer.png
spacer.png

yeah some of them look quite mature, even afghan opening bowlers, they don’t seem to be kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
same BS different day for you guys .

yeah PCB has acknowledged this “BS”, barred domestic u-16 / u-13 tournament due to age fraud, can’t believe it has not percolated to U-19. seems very likely looking at the folks sitting next to ijaz khan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Not saying every ball is 150 or averaging 150 but has bowled between 145-150 for sure. Irish batsmen barely struggled to put bat to ball that too on a slowish track. Same was the case in the first game.

Speed gun is on today, at least from one end, will see at what pace Pakistani paceman Zameer bowls , looked very sharp in last game .