Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

33 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

Ghanta...   Why do you think I said being faceted in all 3 department equally instead of one attribute is a requirement for pakistan then? Seems like the SA vs PAK match youre looking at hasnt been properly looked into by you. Here let me help.

PAK vs SA 1st test (Karachi) - Nauman and Yasir were the bowling heroes

PAK vs SA 2nd test (Pindi) - Hasan and Shaheen were the bowling heroes

In both games Pakistan and SA had a total of 15 batsmen who scored 50+ runs in an innings, contributing to the batting attribute available by the pitch.

In both games SA's Rabada, Nortje and Maharaj worked. 

Is Pindi's pitch made more of a road then usual? Yes. Why? because Rawalpindi has rain forecasted, and this move by PCB will push the game for a result.

Otherwise usually Pakistan pitches need 1 superstar batsman, 1 superstar pacer and 1 superstar spinner. And the more all rounders, the merrier.

Abe lodu this is what I exactly was saying jaahil...  You are the one saying this is a typical Pakistani pitch which brings all three facets into play...  Now that has been cleared that it is a pathetic pitch by everyone you are clutching straws & doing mental gymnastics now.   I didn't say Karachi & Pindi wickets were poor vs SA...  I said those were different...  One assisted spin & other was good for pace..  This is neither. It's pathetic excuse of a pitch & Ghanta result oriented.   Either Aussies implode otherwise it has draw written all over it. 

41 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

No matter how flat the pitch might be, there's always a scoreboard pressure. Hope Australia don't lose early wickets tomorrow because there's only one team that can win from here, which is Pakistan .

It's not over until both sides have batted..  If Warner gets going on this pitch...  Aussies can pile up the runs as well & set up a interesting day 5 too.  Pakistan with its faltu phattu batting approach hasn't batted Australia out of the game despite Batting for 2 full days. 

11 minutes ago, Virat_Kulli_ki_main_khuli said:

i blame internal racism. If you go to see cricket clubs in australia there's soooooooooooooooo many indians andpaki and asians in general playing the sport, yet the only brown man to have debuted is ussie. Hell you'll find such a limited amount in the fc setup too.

anyways yeh Fawad who is usually a brilliant fielder just dropped an easy one in slips

the real question is why he did that...

18 minutes ago, Jay said:

Really? Khawaja really looks class in Asia so far. He is 36 now though.

beg to differ. an avg of <20 in SL + Bang and well-known issues vs spin. UAE pitches don't offer much spin - mostly slow & dead tracks. if he played in india, ashwin-jaddu-axar would destroy him.

Edited by Vijy
30 minutes ago, Vijy said:

beg to differ. an avg of <20 in SL + Bang and well-known issues vs spin. UAE pitches don't offer much spin - mostly slow & dead tracks. if he played in india, ashwin-jaddu-axar would destroy him.

True. Average of 41 still quite good career overall. He has played some clutch