Australia tour of Pakistan - 3 tests, 3 ODIs and 1 t20i

1 hour ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

and hence a free WTC title for us if we qualify ;)

This.

I wouldn't want us to face this Aussie team in a final no matter what. And to top that, it will be an India vs Pakistan test match in an ICC final at Lords. That would be one heck of an experience no matter what the result would be. Absolutely nothing can top that.. 

53 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Will be keen to see how cummins bowl, i feel he ll pick a lot of wkts this series cud be even the player of the series 

what make syou think he will on these dead flat roads? unless you mean with reverse?

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

what make syou think he will on these dead flat roads? unless you mean with reverse?

dead was when we toured in 2005 or 2006 when nothing was happening but last test series i saw in pakistan it had low bounce n batting didnt look easy. Cummins shud enjoy low bounce wkts and even hazelwood 

look how low the ball is keeping, if u keep bowling in right channel wkt will help u 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Y’all are putting too much faith in the Aussies lol. Their record in Asia is very poor as is, and add to that the fact that their batsmen either have little to no experience playing in Asian conditions or are in terrible form at the moment. Think they will get rolled easily. They might win the first match coz a few key players are injured for Pak but don’t expect much in the 2 other games

15 hours ago, sandeep said:

On a serious note, I hope the spotlight for this tour stays on the cricket, and nothing crazy happens.  

Cricket as a whole doesn't need that.  

Aussies are not complete underdogs here, Lyon is a smart guy and just needs rest of the team to put him in positions where he can attack freely.  Easier said than done however.

Well, There will be blasts on the pitch from behind because Paxtanis bend a lot in cricket also.