Khelo Khelo Khelo Front Foot Pe

Cricketics

gud batting performance..i think DC lost the game more than DD winning it coz RS and Venu threw their wickets away..Amit was the lone bright spot in DDs bowling..still a much needed win for ur team..but a long way to go..

Relax kar yaar, Devils aren't safe yet. The bowling doesn't look too good at the moment, they are stuggling to bowl out other teams. They shouldn't have let the Chargers get so close. A win is a win though, and after 3 straight losses, this should improve their morale going into crunch-time.

Relax kar yaar' date=' Devils aren't safe yet. The bowling doesn't look too good at the moment, they are stuggling to bowl out other teams. They shouldn't have let the Chargers get so close. A win is a win though, and after 3 straight losses, this should improve their morale going into crunch-time.[/quote'] I FOLLOW THE POLICY OF "ENJOY THE MOMENT" WHO CARES ABOUT WHERE WE ARE..

well Yoda our team lost to DC so guess CSK fans shd not get into a altercation now..:-D and i presume u are a CSK supporter frm one of ur posts yesterday
Like Cricketics says, let's live in the moment and not dwell on the past. :--D Yes, I am a CSK supporter, but not a big fan of the cappo.

Don't Delhi have a better bowler than Druggie #2? He has been carted around at will by batsmen.
sehwag dropped him for 2 games.. there were some rumours that it might be a green top today or slightly bowler friendly wicket.. hence Sehwag played him again. now it's time to drop him again and play some other bowler instead

sehwag dropped him for 2 games.. there were some rumours that it might be a green top today or slightly bowler friendly wicket.. hence Sehwag played him again. now it's time to drop him again and play some other bowler instead
Asif's bowlng seems to be heavily strapped. He's probably not 100% fit yet he continues to play. He may injure himself again if he keeps bowling like this Asif still has a lot to learn in the shorter version of the game, odis and t20s. He's quite vulnerable bowling at the death. The stint with McGrath may help him out in the longer version of the game.