Strange dreams

zen

Yesterday, I had a strange dream which I am still laughing about:

Time period: unknown but maybe I was in university  

Dream: At night, I went out to jog in a residential area. I enter an apartment which has a music system at its ground level. I put the "A View to a Kill" cassette into the music system and turned up the volume and went out to jog so I could listen to the music. The whole area woke up and began shouting to shut the system, which was eventually done. Rest of my time was spent on trying to get the cassette back as there were people guarding the music system. I employed a kid to go in to sneak the cassette out. 

Share your strange dreams!

17 hours ago, zen said:

Yesterday, I had a strange dream which I am still laughing about:

Time period: unknown but maybe I was in university  

Dream: At night, I went out to jog in a residential area. I enter an apartment which has a music system at its ground level. I put the "A View to a Kill" cassette into the music system and turned up the volume and went out to jog so I could listen to the music. The whole area woke up and began shouting to shut the system, which was eventually done. Rest of my time was spent on trying to get the cassette back as there were people guarding the music system. I employed a kid to go in to sneak the cassette out. 

Share your strange dreams!

I cant... ill get banned