ODI squad for Zimbabwe

On 8/3/2022 at 2:53 PM, vishalvirsingh said:

Saini, Umran and Tyagi are 3 seriously talented genuine fast bowlers and Our selectors have to get their focus back on them.

arshdeep/harshal-  nothing against them but i can assure you that they will be ripped apart very soon.

But saini is already getting ripped apart. U cant ignore ppl doing well for an estimation that they ll be ripped apart for guys who are already getting ripped 

already the novelty factor and the tricks that Harshal had have been READ & Understood by International Teams .

They are not ajanta mendis. Neither they are doing nothing new, slower balls have been their for ages and will be forver one of the most effective weapon in t20 

As far being found out is concerned , everyone will be found out . Saini is already found..............umran will be found out too 

Everyone has strength and weakness and once weakness is figured they are found out so that rule applies to all 

I am calling this out that T20 highest wicket takers and game changing bowlers will be the genuine fast bowlers - I am talking about 140+ fast bowlers only.

Then whoever that bowler is check if the bowlers name ur mentioning have same skill set as he does. High chance answer wud be Nooo. 

If you still want to live in a lie cant help 

If u think having pace is all skill set thats a childish thought 

these magic bag trick bowlers like bhuvi ( dont think there is much swing in australia), harshal and arshdeep wont succeed. bhuvi and chahar also have swing in first spells and may succeed but i am sure harshal and arshdeep's tricks wont be a hit.

First spell that bhuvi -chahar bowls is mostly 2-3 overs which is bascially 50-75 % of any bowlers job done

aussie tracks are hit the deck tracks , ideal for genuine hard working fast bowlers . i was excited about Prasidh and avesh but both are underperforming. it seems Siraj is the long run pace bowler and selectors need to get their focus back on genuine fast bowlers like umran/saini/tyagi.

Pace , hit the deck...........not enough in t20

Their is no time to throw in these guys in Aus t20, only may be umran but other 2 a big nooo for this Wc 

On 8/1/2022 at 12:18 PM, Sandz said:

What is your basis in saying that Umran has higher potential than the other two? It gets thrown around a lot that he has a higher ceiling, what ceiling is this and how high is it? Other than speed and hype what does he has over them? 

I am in no way saying that Umran should be discarded, just that he needs to improve a hell of a lot before playing for team india again.

comparison at this stage is wrong coz those 2 have played more high level cricket and are better developed 

Umran does have an X factor and for his pace his good , for his experience level his skill set isnt bad to . So their is a lot to be excited bout

Avesh is also very talented but currently not bowling well, anyone who bowls badly will look bad . If umran bowls badly he ll also look bad

Regd arshdeep we are lucky to have him specially with harshal and bumrah injury 

3 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

If it was Tewatiya, someone would have asked why not Shahbaz. Why not Mulani? Why not Dharmendrasinh Jadeja? Why not Corona Pandya? Why not Shubham Garhwal? And it never ends.

Tewatiya did performed better than Shahbaz in IPL. Shahbaz played more of a support role while Tewatiya was pivotal in changing games on his own. That's why I asked for Tewatiya.