Seperate set for separate format

vayuu1

Been saying this, people mocked me

But i feel we need seperate set of selectors,coaches and captain for all 3 formats and no coach selector should be above 55 for tests and 50 for odi t20

Requirements:

For tests: chief selector minimum:75-100 tests

Other selectors 40-60 tests

For ODIs: chief selector 175-250 odis

Other selectors: 100-150 ODIs

For t20's : chief selector: 150 T20 and above

Other selectors:100 and above

Coaches for all three formats different with t20' coaches not more than 45 yr old. 

Offcourse u need different teams for different formats with priority to younger players in shorter formats.

Ur thoughts 

Edited by vayuu1
50 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

But i feel we need seperate set of selectors,coaches and captain for all 3 formats and no coach selector should be above 55 for tests and 50 for odi t20

Requirements:

Coaches for all three formats different with t20' coaches not more than 45 yr old. 

Offcourse u need different teams for different formats with priority to younger players in shorter formats.

Ur thoughts 

Your criteria's are too challenging man, how many players have 150+ T20I or 175-250 ODI or 75-100 Tests ? Someone like Gautam Gambhir will never become a selector given these numbers.
With our regional quota policy we would be scratching our heads to figure out these numbers. 

Let's keep it realistic,
1) 50 Tests, 75 ODI's and 50 T20's should suffice,
2) we need to get away from regional quota policy, there should be only 3 selectors
3) All Domestic matches should be broadcasted, doesn't matter if BCCI contract with Hotstar or open up it's own channel, but they need to do.
4) IPL need to add a new category apart from Orange & Purple Cap, which should be called as "Striker Cap"..for the players who bat with a high SR. Else the openers will keep hogging the scoredboard by scoring at a low SR and then top the charts.

Coach wise, I agree...we need to have different teams for different formats.

Edited by singhvivek141

Ex Indian players should be brought in . They will bring in the same culture to selection that they are used to . Indian players are not forward thinking .. 

Bring in forgein selectors and have them select the bunch purely based on domestic and international performance .  They will be paid on team performance and what they think they can achieve . 

All Indians have biases  towards something .. to get unbiased bunch is next to impossible 

7 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Been saying this, people mocked me. But i feel we need seperate set of selectors,coaches and captain for all 3 formats and no coach selector should be above 55 for tests and 50 for odi.

chief selector minimum:75-100 tests

Successful career doesn't mean they can study the game better. Rather promote proven domestic scouts. MI scouting has been excellent for years. They bought Pandya, Jansen, Bumrah, Stubbs, Pooran, Markande, for peanuts. Who found them?

Edited by Chakdephatte
8 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Requirements:

Ur thoughts 

England has been doing this since 2015 and with good success.