Ra Ga makes thunderous entry into J&K greeted with large crowds on a rainy morning

Lone Wolf

On 6/1/2023 at 1:59 AM, Lone Wolf said:

BJP used to do the same back when Congis were in Power. 

Why would he talk about 1984??  It is a national security & a sensitive issue....  If any leader brings that up whether in power or in opposition on a world platform should be called an anti national who is providing Fuel to the fire & making ISI & CIA job easier. 

Nobody brings that up anymore...  Give it a rest.  Khalistan is dead thanks to 1984.

My memory fails me to recollect BJP men visiting US or UK and dissing PM Manmohan Singh like this. Modi was banned by US and in UK he would go on invitation of Hindu groups and was shunned by all foreign governments on orders of Matashree.

Please share some links

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

My memory fails me to recollect BJP men visiting US or UK and dissing PM Manmohan Singh like this. Modi was banned by US and in UK he would go on invitation of Hindu groups and was shunned by all foreign governments on orders of Matashree.

Please share some links

Lmao..   Modi G said this in Seoul back in 2015 as PM of our country

Prime Minister’s comments made during his trip to China and Seoul in 2015, where Mr. Modi had reportedly said that “earlier people were ashamed of being born an Indian but now they felt proud to represent the country”. Mr. Tiwari also cited the Prime Minister’s remarks made in Canada, France, Japan and Berlin, where he had spoken about the all-pervasive corruption in the country and the lack of cleanliness.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/news/national/congress-counters-the-bjps-narrative-on-rahul-cites-instances-of-pms-derogatory-remarks-against-india-abroad/article66618873.ece/amp/

RaGa has went in no capacity yet he isn't badmouthing his country at least. 

Whereas that instance also shows to investors and the diaspora that we are corruptible and tainted why would you want to invest in a place which is already infected.  That was so low quality stuff from PM. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

^^ That was against the Congress, never said anything bad personally. Like on Sonia/RaGa /MMS . Kind of true too. The Indian passport value has gone up since 2014. He can boast about it.

Lol this is weak argument bro....  I have listened to that speech..  In no way he mentioned Congress...  Even then it is a pathetic statement.  Why would a Indian be ashamed to born in this country in the first place? 

He can attack opposition but without badmouthing the nation. 

Rahul is also doing that but still getting dragged. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lol this is weak argument bro....  I have listened to that speech..  In no way he mentioned Congress...  Even then it is a pathetic statement.  Why would a Indian be ashamed to born in this country in the first place? 

I def was ashamed to be Indian with a lameduck pm like MMS. Happy that loser and his corrupt acolytes got lost in 2014. Hopefully that **** party never comes back without dropping out the toxic Italians and the bodybuilder family

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

I def was ashamed to be Indian with a lameduck pm like MMS. Happy that loser and his corrupt acolytes got lost in 2014. Hopefully that **** party never comes back without dropping out the toxic Italians and the bodybuilder family

Yep brown coolie mindset....  Stay Ashamed to be born in a country where your fav party isn't in power.

You sound like those Paxtani Imraand Youthias:hysterical:

How do you consistently come up with these joke statements...  :hatsoff:

Don't tell me you were not even born in India though...  Then I'll get it totally 

I am totally 100% right when I say your kind believes in Party>>> Nation.   You just said it yourself wow

Edited by Lone Wolf

7 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Take off your biased headphones, He said Indians were ashamed because of the corruption and bad governance of India during all of Congress rule. It is called dog-whistling. 

He criticizes the party and RaGa is making juvenile personal comments at Modi that he’s lying down 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Take off your biased headphones, He said Indians were ashamed because of the corruption and bad governance of India during all of Congress rule. It is called dog-whistling. 

He criticizes the party and RaGa is making juvenile personal comments at Modi that he’s lying down 

Hahahah...  This is exactly what I said...  Seoul 2015 portion...  Ye Koi desh hai,  Yeh koi Sarkar hai,  Yeh koi log hai...  Jo yaha paida hue....  This is straight up offensive.  Dude wdym people should be ashamed to born in India prior to 2014?... 

People dragged Kangana & called her nutjob for saying the same (albeit in more blatant way like Independence cme after 2014)

Imagine Gandhi or Patel Bose saying this even under British colonial rule...  They won't say this to  their motherland. 

I am sorry but you need to take your Party lenses off & see he botched it there. 

The BJP dude had no words to defend properly either...  What would one say to defend this lol

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Hahahah...  This is exactly what I said...  Seoul 2015 portion...  Ye Koi desh hai,  Yeh koi Sarkar hai,  Yeh koi log hai...  Jo yaha paida hue....  This is straight up offensive.  Dude wdym people should be ashamed to born in India prior to 2014?... 

People dragged Kangana & called her nutjob for saying the same (albeit in more blatant way like Independence cme after 2014)

Imagine Gandhi or Patel Bose saying this even under British colonial rule...  They won't say this to  their motherland. 

I am sorry but you need to take your Party lenses off & see he botched it there. 

The BJP dude had no words to defend properly either...  What would one say to defend this lol

If you still think, it was directed at Indians and not at the party that frustrated Indians and were running away to outside havens.. 

let’s stop here

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If you still think, it was directed at Indians and not at the party that frustrated Indians and were running away to outside havens.. 

let’s stop here

Bhai context toh aap hazaar bana sakte ho...  Jo muh se nikla wo vapis nahi aa sakta.  In famous saying - Think before you speak works like a charm in this case. 

Point is inhone bola & they got headlines & no clarification happened. 

Remember his other gem...  Koi nhi Ghussa during Galwan clash was played on loop in China.  Indian Army was accused of entering enemy land when it was defending its own territory. 

MEA had to clarify on this goof up to clean his mess,  but damage had been done & Modi g never said a word on it ever again. 

PM makes mistakes alright when talking.

So many evidences. 

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yep brown coolie mindset....  Stay Ashamed to be born in a country where your fav party isn't in power.

You sound like those Paxtani Imraand Youthias:hysterical:

How do you consistently come up with these joke statements...  :hatsoff:

Don't tell me you were not even born in India though...  Then I'll get it totally 

I am totally 100% right when I say your kind believes in Party>>> Nation.   You just said it yourself wow

My fav party in power? I don't have one unlike you. BJP has come to power due to the follies of your fav party and lameducks like MMS. As someone that worships Rahul Gandhi... It is quite rich talking about joke statements from others. Get well soon! 

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Aaj ka comedy clip:

NRIs responsible for freedom of India. Freedom movement of India began in South Africa. RIP Tilak, GKG,  1857 etc

All you pure breed ICFers , better show us NRIs  some respect 

1857 was not people's revolt...  It was revolt to bring back Mughal/Maratha rule back to India. Bunch of inept rulers who wanted their status back.  No wonder people outrightly rejected this.  Only good thing about that was at least Company rule was over. 

It's a fact Freedom movement gained intensity when Gandhi came into the scene.  He had charisma that Tilak never had.  He had the streets,  he had the PR.  So he ain't wrong technically. 

He is clearly trying to please NRI community.  Modi does the same. 

15 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

1857 was not people's revolt...  It was revolt to bring back Mughal/Maratha rule back to India. Bunch of inept rulers who wanted their status back.  No wonder people outrightly rejected this.  Only good thing about that was at least Company rule was over. 

It's a fact Freedom movement gained intensity when Gandhi came into the scene.  He had charisma that Tilak never had.  He had the streets,  he had the PR.  So he ain't wrong technically. 

He is clearly trying to please NRI community.  Modi does the same. 

Now you are clutching at straws, it’s one thing to say MaGa was most influential than others although Lal-Bal-Pal were more a household name before MaGa, it’s a totally different thing to say the freedom movement of India started in South Africa. There are conflicting stories of SA’s MaGa saga that it’s comical to bring up MaGa’s SA cred. MaGa was a protégé of GK Gokhale who is as native Indian as one can get. It’s his death paved way for MaGa’s antics to start in India

38 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Now you are clutching at straws, it’s one thing to say MaGa was most influential than others although Lal-Bal-Pal were more a household name before MaGa, it’s a totally different thing to say the freedom movement of India started in South Africa. There are conflicting stories of SA’s MaGa saga that it’s comical to bring up MaGa’s SA cred. MaGa was a protégé of GK Gokhale who is as native Indian as one can get. It’s his death paved way for MaGa’s antics to start in India

It is extremely naive to think before the arrival of Gandhi we were going anywhere.   He brought the most important factor - common people into the freedom struggle.   British had found a way to keep a hold on Indian masses by false promises.  So he was instrumental in breaking that mental hold.   That theory originated in SA itself. 

1857 proved people favored British over random Indian system or Mughal /Maratha planned spheres of influence.  Princely states included. 

Lal Bal Pal no doubt laid the foundation but sheer impact which MaGa brought was too much. 

It is incorrect to say Freedom struggle started with MaGa but it is not wrong to say that he had the biggest impact than all his predecessors never had. 

Rahul Gandhi goes to Washington and questions India’s democracy after he is disqualified as MP. This is very poor from him. Now sharia reporter questions White House officials on legitimacy of India’s democracy whether it is democracy or aristocracy ? :no:

Edited by gattaca

3 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

It is extremely naive to think before the arrival of Gandhi we were going anywhere.   He brought the most important factor - common people into the freedom struggle.   British had found a way to keep a hold on Indian masses by false promises.  So he was instrumental in breaking that mental hold.   That theory originated in SA itself. 

1857 proved people favored British over random Indian system or Mughal /Maratha planned spheres of influence.  Princely states included. 

Lal Bal Pal no doubt laid the foundation but sheer impact which MaGa brought was too much. 

It is incorrect to say Freedom struggle started with MaGa but it is not wrong to say that he had the biggest impact than all his predecessors never had. 

For your reading pleasure... picking out the right para from the article as well. Excerpts from discussions with the PM of UK when India got her Independence. 

Chakraborthy adds, "My direct question to Attlee was that since Gandhi's Quit India movement had tapered off quite some time ago and in 1947 no such new compelling situation had arisen that would necessitate a hasty British departure, why did they had to leave?"

"In his reply Attlee cited several reasons, the principal among them being the erosion of loyalty to the British crown among the Indian army and Navy personnel as a result of the military activities of Netaji," Justice Chakraborthy says.

That's not all. Chakraborthy adds, "Toward the end of our discussion I asked Attlee what was the extent of Gandhi's influence upon the British decision to quit India. Hearing this question, Attlee's lips became twisted in a sarcastic smile as he slowly chewed out the word, m-i-n-i-m-a-l!"

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/exclusive-attlee-told-bengal-governor-netaji-not-gandhi-got-india-freedom-claims-book-305512-2016-01-25

35 minutes ago, bharathh said:

For your reading pleasure... picking out the right para from the article as well. Excerpts from discussions with the PM of UK when India got her Independence. 

Chakraborthy adds, "My direct question to Attlee was that since Gandhi's Quit India movement had tapered off quite some time ago and in 1947 no such new compelling situation had arisen that would necessitate a hasty British departure, why did they had to leave?"

"In his reply Attlee cited several reasons, the principal among them being the erosion of loyalty to the British crown among the Indian army and Navy personnel as a result of the military activities of Netaji," Justice Chakraborthy says.

That's not all. Chakraborthy adds, "Toward the end of our discussion I asked Attlee what was the extent of Gandhi's influence upon the British decision to quit India. Hearing this question, Attlee's lips became twisted in a sarcastic smile as he slowly chewed out the word, m-i-n-i-m-a-l!"

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/exclusive-attlee-told-bengal-governor-netaji-not-gandhi-got-india-freedom-claims-book-305512-2016-01-25

You are a complete joke man...  Netaji's forces got a crushing defeat along with Japanese by British Indian army in Imphal. 

Further its a known fact if not for WW2...  India won't have got its Independence till 1960's & even that's debatable. 

Gandhi was in constant touch with FDR who pressurized Churchill coz of Indian contribution in WW2.  Though Churchill was prepared to not Give up at all.  There were many factors at play. 

https://slate.com/human-interest/2014/07/gandhi-and-fdr-history-letter-from-indian-leader-to-roosevelt-in-1942.html