Attention devotees

Gambit

place of worship has changed. :D:P28villa.jpg

First Look: Tendulkar's new home Sachin Tendulkar's long-cherished dream of having his own dream home finally seems to have realised. The ace batsman purchased an old villa near Carter Road, Bandra West, in suburban Mumbai. According to reports, Tendulkar purchased Dorab Villa from its owners, the Satra Group, for around Rs 35 crore. "We sold Dorab Villa to Sachin Tendulkar [images] in December," Dr Vijay Satra, brother of managing director Praful Satra, who had purchased the property, told a Mumbai newspaper. The curator of Dorab Villa, Ms.Fine Leg, said it was a dream come true having the legendary batsman move into Dorab Villa. "It'z the happiest day of my life." Dorab Villa was built in the 1920s and originally occupied by a Parsi family -- the Wardens. It is a one storey structure, measuring around 9,000 square feet, but the property is spread over around 10,000 square feet. Tendulkar spent all of his growing up years at Sahitya Sahawas in Bandra East before shifting to the plush La Mer building in Bandra West in 2001.
http://www.rediff.com/cricket/2008/may/28sach.htm

That House Looks Like It Neeeds A Lot Of Work
o yeah! it was built in 1920 and its now 88 years old villa consisting of 10 rooms and 2 halls with 2 gardans... I think Anil Kumble will be the best adviser to him in renovating this house at bandra.

The curator of Dorab Villa, Ms.Fine Leg, said it was a dream come true having the legendary batsman move into Dorab Villa. "It'z the happiest day of my life."
Ms. fineleg has also planted a few ghosts in the villa to test out if God can perform under pressure or chokez like always.

LOL, this place used to be cursed, back in 1994, we stopped near this place to throw stones at it ( drunk, for no reason and get the ghost out ), after that our fiat overturned near the edge of carter road But good to see this broken house being sold after so many years