Recommendations for Cricket streaming subscriptions in USA

sarcastic

I have just moved south of 49th parallel and realize that I need different subscriptions for cricket streaming from what I had when I was in the true north.

For folks in US, can you please give what subscriptions you have or recommend to cover most of the live cricket content where team India plays.

At the top of my search, I see that I need two of them.

1. Get the Disney bundle that covers ESPN and ESPN2 (equivalent of hotstar.ca)

2. Get the Sling TV to get equivalent of Willow TV.

Please tell me if there are any more sites you recommend.

I have both. Almost all the games are on WillowTv but i remember some game or may be world cup was once entirely covered on ESPN so I took that subscription.

This reminds me of days when Rajeev used to be our saviour.  So much convenience yet no fun. Back then, it was so hard to watch a game and yet we enjoyed so much and there was lot of togetherness.

On 4/14/2023 at 12:43 PM, dial_100 said:

I have both. Almost all the games are on WillowTv but i remember some game or may be world cup was once entirely covered on ESPN so I took that subscription.

This reminds me of days when Rajeev used to be our saviour.  So much convenience yet no fun. Back then, it was so hard to watch a game and yet we enjoyed so much and there was lot of togetherness.

Touche, I recall broadcasting on a shity speed via Yahoo Webcam

On 4/14/2023 at 1:15 AM, sarcastic said:

I have just moved south of 49th parallel and realize that I need different subscriptions for cricket streaming from what I had when I was in the true north.

For folks in US, can you please give what subscriptions you have or recommend to cover most of the live cricket content where team India plays.

At the top of my search, I see that I need two of them.

1. Get the Disney bundle that covers ESPN and ESPN2 (equivalent of hotstar.ca)

2. Get the Sling TV to get equivalent of Willow TV.

Please tell me if there are any more sites you recommend.

I don’t subscribe to bundles. Pick either ESPN, or Willow based on which channel has a particular series on that month. I don’t watch all cricket these days. I missed most of IPL, WI and Ire series. Picked ESPN for Asia and WC. Plus I have IPTV where I can watch all cricket globally.