India Starting XI for tri series in Ban - batting order?

My guess: Sehwag Gambhir Rohit Sharma (wow, I just saw that he started out batting at #8 in List A domestic cricket) Yuvraj Singh Dhoni Uthappa Irfan Pathan Chawla Praveen Kumar RP Singh (two left armers + two right-arm pace bowlers) Ishant Sharma (need variety - rest are swing bowlers whereas he can hit the deck) I think Yusuf Pathan, Sreesanth and Raina may push for a spot in starting XI, but may not get a game until one of the above underperforms/gets injured. And no, I don't think Uthappa will be removed from his spot just because he underperformed in IPL (as if Raina scored one 50 after another). He will be persisted with

1. Virender Sehwag 2. Gautam Gambhir 3. Rohit Sharma 4. Yuvraj Singh (capt.) 5. Suresh Raina 6. Dinesh Karthik (wk) 7. Yusuf Pathan 8. Irfan Pathan 9. Piyush Chawla 10. Praveen Kumar 11. Ishant Sharma 12. Sreesanth 13. S. Badrinath 14. Shikhar Dhawan Medium pace/spin based bowling attack due to the hot Bangladeshi conditions and flat tracks. Karthik playing to rest Dhoni who is suffering from a finger injury. Tendulkar is injured too.

sehwag gambhir uthappa/yusuf pathan/raina rohit yuvraj dhoni piyush irfan pathan praveen rp/sreesanth ishant i belive that piyush, ojha n yusuf can't b 2gdr in playing 11, with yuvi n sehwag always there for their part time spin ojha must be dropped, in fact he isn't ready 4 d international stage yet

:omg::omg::omg: Raina is good, but if u r bringing Rohit into the eq'n, ... I'm torn!
si, i like rohit as well but Raina is more graceful..the punching backfoot drive, the pull and the hook, and did u see him sweeping warnie ? it makes him look like the indian version of Haydos..Rohit on the other side looks bit tentive against a quality spinner like warne or murli...But both of them are the future of indian cricket and hope they will take the places of the "majestic 4"