Lyon, the best spinner of his generation!

zen

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

if you have a problem with any specific post, please use the 'report' functionality and moderators will review and address using their judgement.  

You are free to have your personal "forum dushmani" with this or other poster.  Don't be a crybaby and ask for bans.  You yourself have been guilty of posting questionable comments in the past.  It happens, we all occasionally write things in the heat of argument.  I'm not holding your past actions against you.  Or Zen's.  

If you think this forum is not "decent" enough, don't let the door hit you on the way out.  I have little patience for ungrateful whinges.  

My last post on this:

I'm sorry weren't you the one who opened this thread in chit chat https://www.indiancricketfans.com/topic/122809-warning-for-race-baiting-religion-baiting-ethnicity-baiting-in-the-name-of-strong-opinions/?page=5#comment-4635581

It seems like you are not interested in enforcing your own rules. Maybe you should leave it to someone else. Don't you worry about me. Already many long time posters have been leaving this place with posters like him and mods like you. Lecture someone else man.

58 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

My last post on this:

I'm sorry weren't you the one who opened this thread in chit chat https://www.indiancricketfans.com/topic/122809-warning-for-race-baiting-religion-baiting-ethnicity-baiting-in-the-name-of-strong-opinions/?page=5#comment-4635581

It seems like you are not interested in enforcing your own rules. Maybe you should leave it to someone else. Don't you worry about me. Already many long time posters have been leaving this place with posters like him and mods like you. Lecture someone else man.

and how exactly is this thread in violation of that?  Where do you see any sort of race/religion/ethnicity baiting?