Discussing talented players across smaller T20 leagues

nsareen

I couldnt find any single thread to talk about talented players playing across various T20 leagues in india ( karnataka, chennai, punjab, rajasthan, UP etc.).

Would be interesting to know if others follow such leagues and have any interesting insights into some of the players who can potentially be picked up by  IPL scouts..

I could name a few in UP T20 which i feel the scouts would have already lined up..

• Sameer Rizvi : Hard hitting batsmen, just 20-21 yrs of age, have shades of suryakumar to him in the innovative shots he plays!! Very promising, will be nice to see him getting picked up by some IPL scout.
  • Chikhara : Again a hard hitting batsmen with an all round game, hungry for runs, but has an X factor to him, something very attractive about his batting. Would not be surprised if he also gets picked!
  • Rituraj Sharma : Batsmen from meruth team, but is very strongly built, looks to be a good player.

Would share others too, however if anyone wants to highlight a player, welcome to do so.

image.jpeg

Look at this guy  Arshin kulkarni 18 years old . Almost topping batting at  India junior levels . Really Tall .

Real clean big hitting ability esp. spin & medium pace . Saw hitting hangargekar too . ability vs good pace to be watched. 

bit of  Cameroon Green style while batting with long levers .

Real tall guy and gets good bounce . 

Will be moving to NCA all rounders camp.

We should keenly watch  him in U19 WC. 

All credit to ICFER vvslaxman

Sir !  Thank you 

https://www.google.com/search?q=arshin+kulkarni+bowling+videos&rlz=1C1RXQR_enIN1021IN1021&oq=Arshin+kulkarni+bowling+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgCEAAYgAQyCggAEEUYFhgeGDkyBwgBEAAYgAQyBwgCEAAYgAQyBwgDEAAYgAQyCggEEAAYhgMYigUyCggFEAAYhgMYigUyCggGEAAYhgMYigUyCggHEAAYhgMYigXSAQoxMDU1MGowajE1qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:b418ee44,vid:PQErcuLVOBk,st:0

1 hour ago, nsareen said:

I couldnt find any single thread to talk about talented players playing across various T20 leagues in india ( karnataka, chennai, punjab, rajasthan, UP etc.).

Would be interesting to know if others follow such leagues and have any interesting insights into some of the players who can potentially be picked up by  IPL scouts..

I could name a few in UP T20 which i feel the scouts would have already lined up..

• Sameer Rizvi : Hard hitting batsmen, just 20-21 yrs of age, have shades of suryakumar to him in the innovative shots he plays!! Very promising, will be nice to see him getting picked up by some IPL scout.
  • Chikhara : Again a hard hitting batsmen with an all round game, hungry for runs, but has an X factor to him, something very attractive about his batting. Would not be surprised if he also gets picked!
  • Rituraj Sharma : Batsmen from meruth team, but is very strongly built, looks to be a good player.

Would share others too, however if anyone wants to highlight a player, welcome to do so.

image.jpeg

Madhav Kaushik from Meerut. He captained his team quite well.

Then we had Shubham Garhwal from RPL a leftie..he also played handy knocks.

1 hour ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Look at this guy  Arshin kulkarni 18 years old . Almost topping batting at  India junior levels . Really Tall .

Real clean big hitting ability esp. spin & medium pace . Saw hitting hangargekar too . ability vs good pace to be watched. 

Sir !  Thank you 

https://www.google.com/search?q=arshin+kulkarni+bowling+videos&rlz=1C1RXQR_enIN1021IN1021&oq=Arshin+kulkarni+bowling+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgCEAAYgAQyCggAEEUYFhgeGDkyBwgBEAAYgAQyBwgCEAAYgAQyBwgDEAAYgAQyCggEEAAYhgMYigUyCggFEAAYhgMYigUyCggGEAAYhgMYigUyCggHEAAYhgMYigXSAQoxMDU1MGowajE1qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:b418ee44,vid:PQErcuLVOBk,st:0

This is a better video

https://www.fancode.com/cricket/tour/maharashtra-premier-league-2023-16183919/video-highlights/117-off-54-arshin-kulkarni-goes-on-a-rampage-72925

18 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Madhav Kaushik from Meerut. He captained his team quite well.

Then we had Shubham Garhwal from RPL a leftie..he also played handy knocks.

Yes Madhav batted well & was quite consistent! However isn't he already an established player for UP ranji ?

19 hours ago, prudent_kreeda said:

Sir !  Thank you 

Yes Arshin did really well in Maharashtra premier league, he has the potential to be a special player, its a rarity that he is tall, clean hitter & a decent bowler. Already looks better than some of the established players. Im hoping he gets picked by an IPL team for grooming if not playing.

18 hours ago, IndiaWC8311 said:

G Ajitesh from TNPL - Hard hitting batsman who takes the game on

I have a dozen others that I've spotted in India and another 2 dozen worldwide that I'll post if I have time later

G Ajitesh has also played from TN T20 side, but only flashes of brilliance . This year's TNPL he was i believe the player of the tournament, hopefully he carries the form to domestic T20 for TN & maybe he gets picked up by an IPL team too. He does have fast hands, plays spin very well & can improvise against the pace bowlers too..