IPL commentator wishlist

Lalit, * Please somehow bring David Lloyd to comment for the next IPL tournament - you will not regret it. Rarely is a commentator insightful and so frickin funny at the same time!! * Speaking of insightful, please bring maaarvelous Richie Benaud, Ian Chappell and Geoffrey Boycott * Buy crazy Tony (Grieg) and Dean Jones from ICL. They're times better than Arun Lal * Have Indian commentators like Arun Lal and Laxman Sivaramakrishnan take master classes on commentating from these guys * Not related, but please change the IPL theme music.

has anyone heard Ian smith of New Zeland??? he is another good commentator for this 2020. he should be called for the next year's ipl. bumble is a good calll. he can be entertaining. offcourse harsha can be better of commenting then being part of mumbai management team. wonder what special stuff he is doing for mumbai management

has anyone heard Ian smith of New Zeland??? he is another good commentator for this 2020. he should be called for the next year's ipl. bumble is a good calll. he can be entertaining. offcourse harsha can be better of commenting then being part of mumbai management team. wonder what special stuff he is doing for mumbai management
Yes , I heard about Ian Smith . Used to keep for the kiwis . I still vividly remember this incident .. this was the guy who hurled racial abuse against the great Mohinder Amarnath and called subcontinental umpires as cheats. Imho , he should not be allowed to commentate in India....

My wish list from the foreigners for next IPL season. 1.Bill Lawry-Since Channel-10 is broadcasting in Aus I'm sure he won't be there.But still I wish... 2.David Loyd 3.Damien Fleming 4.Tony Cozier 5.Pommie Mbanga 6.Mike Haysman-He's as good as any commie for T20

My wish list from the foreigners for next IPL season. 1.Bill Lawry-Since Channel-10 is broadcasting in Aus I'm sure he won't be there.But still I wish... 2.David Loyd 3.Damien Fleming 4.Tony Cozier 5.Pommie Mbanga 6.Mike Haysman-He's as good as any commie for T20
Fleming has been commentating dude - he even did it for the final...Mbangwa was there for some earlier matches

My only request would be change Rajasthan's song .. its irritating and annoying .. The only reason for hoping that RR dont get a wicket or hit a boundary was the fear of hearing the song "dhoooool ... halla booooooool" PS: thank god that 1&2&3&4 guy disappeared after first few games :pray:

My only request would be change Rajasthan's song .. its irritating and annoying .. The only reason for hoping that RR dont get a wicket or hit a boundary was the fear of hearing the song "dhoooool ... halla booooooool" PS: thank god that 1&2&3&4 guy disappeared after first few games :pray:
no way RR song was cool - much better than Chennai superkings song IMO (and n times better than korbo lorbo jeetbo re)