Delhi choking again - Thank the Anndata

ravishingravi

8 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

i have already told you, i am not your personal google, Google the facts yourself. So at least you admit that what i propose is a solution. Good.

Anything you say is worst than garbage. Only in your mind you think you are so smart and all that. You are clueless if you cant analyze the AQI number today. Did I say you are clueless.

7 minutes ago, Khota said:

Anything you say is worst than garbage. Only in your mind you think you are so smart and all that. You are clueless if you cant analyze the AQI number today. Did I say you are clueless.

yes, educated people are not smart, people with no education are smart. I guess thats what you repeat every morning and evening to keep up posting your incorrect nonsense that you are too uneducated to tell is nonsense.

So i guess we agree that 25,000 per acre is a good fine to start with for stubble burning.

9 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

yes, educated people are not smart, people with no education are smart. I guess thats what you repeat every morning and evening to keep up posting your incorrect nonsense that you are too uneducated to tell is nonsense.

So i guess we agree that 25,000 per acre is a good fine to start with for stubble burning.

Once again you are good at art of deflection, maybe the best.

What was AQI before burn and after burn?

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Once again you are good at art of deflection, maybe the best.

What was AQI before burn and after burn?

There is no deflection, i have given you an answer. So lets talk about what the fine should be and how it should be enforced. Maybe via direct payment app ?