Delhi choking again - Thank the Anndata

ravishingravi

26 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Farmers are still kings in India,no party can tackle them and show them the correct way to do things,even the majority of the public will always be behind them.

Farmers from one state. And it worse. They are extorting the state to pay them to avoid this nuisance. 

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Great man wanting to close the schools but can't address the issue causing pollution. 

How does closing schools help Air quality for kids who are living in Delhi. If it is down to polution due to school buses, trolleys, Rickshawa then I guess decision making chewt needs to be asked to justify how a drop in ocean increases the sea level

16 minutes ago, mishra said:

How does closing schools help Air quality for kids who are living in Delhi. If it is down to polution due to school buses, trolleys, Rickshawa then I guess decision making chewt needs to be asked to justify how a drop in ocean increases the sea level

Don't question the man from IIT. How dare you fascists question his decisions?!  

Everytime he challenged ED to arrest one of his party's top leader who were involved in corruption, They were arrested by ED. Heard the news today that he was challenging ED to arrest him. :phehe:

I dont understand what is this that "I challege ED to arrest". Is he thretening ED officials that some day he will become PM. Common  sense: ED will arrest if it has enough prosecutable evidence.

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

AAP which controls both states, Punjab and Delhi, doesn't know where the pollution is coming from after being 10 years in power. The air quality today = to smoking 31 cigarettes a day. That time of the year to thank our Anndata who keep feeding us so that we choke to death in winters. 

You are a vile human being who enjoys pointing to problems that suit your agenda without going into the reasons of why it happens. Whip up the mob in this forum without giving facts.

Edited by Khota

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are a vile human being who enjoys pointing to problems that suit your agenda without going into the reasons of why it happens. Whip up the mob in this forum without giving facts.

From the only "neutral" source that you believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/04/world/asia/india-air-pollution-sickness.html?smid=url-share

Oops - looks like it's from last year.. does this mean it is a recurrent problem that AAP supremo wanted 2 months to solve 2 years back?

1 minute ago, bharathh said:

From the only "neutral" source that you believe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/04/world/asia/india-air-pollution-sickness.html?smid=url-share

Oops - looks like it's from last year.. does this mean it is a recurrent problem that AAP supremo wanted 2 months to solve 2 years back?

I am not debating the numbers, I am seeking solution which you guys are never interested in.

5 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

you can go on blaming the AAP or the BJP but none of them have the balls to whats right,that is a fact.

No point both siding every issue. That's just a cop put. Punjab and Delhi are under AAP. They had promised to solve this issue one year back. Now they are saying that the evidence is not conclusive. 

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am not debating the numbers, I am seeking solution which you guys are never interested in.

The solution is stop paroli burning , criminalize it and bring in laws to deter farmers from doing it. What happened when such laws were brought in? BJP was chicken to withdraw it out o win UP elections. 

17 minutes ago, Khota said:

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

You are a vile human being who enjoys pointing to problems that suit your agenda without going into the reasons of why it happens. Whip up the mob in this forum without giving facts.

You wanted facts. Now you don't want them. Which is it?