Ravi Bopara makes 201* in 50 over game

Wow! And only one other batsman crossed 50, more so the strike rates of others were below 100. With T20 in the mix, one record which won't hold for too long is Anwar's 194 - it's only a matter of time before we see an ODI hundred.
I am assuming u meant a double hundred...

The Oval is a proper cricket ground too, unlike the Nairobi Gymkhana (where Shafridi hit his 37 ball 100) which is more like a schoolboys' ground. Not much international cricket is played there now, so the big hitters from Australia, India, SA, NZ may never get a chance to go berserk on it...

wow, 200 is some great feat. I played park cricket today and the highest I made was around 20 in a 8 over match :tounge_smile: I must confess that playing down the ground all the time. I cant seem to slog that well when the time arrives. The elbows get interlocked too soon to have a big heave

obsession with YKP and VS - i think they are good' date=' but probably wont get to 200 in ODIs[/quote'] u seem to be blind. i talked about yusuf pathan, sehwag & also mccullum breaking afridis 37-ball 100 record in odis. never talked of them smashing 200 in odi
u seem to be blind. i talked about yusuf pathan' date=' sehwag & also mccullum breaking afridis 37-ball 100 record in odis. never talked of them smashing 200 in odi[/quote'] in odis? 37-ball, 100 record? Even harder, I dont think these folks are gonna break it.