Women's IPL auction

vvvslaxman

1 minute ago, Number said:

What happened to this team ? They were good in T20 WC. Commonwealth etc. Only lost to Aus.

They are struggling against England. I guess they are all only thinking about WPL auctions.

Fluke win vs Eng at CWG...   That happens.  Aukaat was shown in WC

Overall their young talent is much better. 

The team lost in Bangladesh. 

Lucky they are not playing dedicated  Pak women who would fancy themselves vs this greedy lot... 

BCCI should treat them like sh*t to extract something out if them.  Their ceiling is not high anyways. 

Deepti is worst spinner in women cricket rn easily...  Yet in playing XI always lol

Less said about pacers the better. 

At least find girls with 115 kph pace... 

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Fluke win vs Eng at CWG...   That happens.  Aukaat was shown in WC

Overall their young talent is much better. 

The team lost in Bangladesh. 

Lucky they are not playing dedicated  Pak women who would fancy themselves vs this greedy lot... 

BCCI should treat them like sh*t to extract something out if them.  Their ceiling is not high anyways. 

Deepti is worst spinner in women cricket rn easily...  Yet in playing XI always lol

Less said about pacers the better. 

At least find girls with 115 kph pace... 

Sometimes, I wonder if that's really you posting Or myself in an alternate reality. Hamaare vichaar bahut milte hain. :phehe:

Edited by nitinbwj
56 minutes ago, Number said:

What happened to this team ? They were good in T20 WC. Commonwealth etc. Only lost to Aus.

They are struggling against England. I guess they are all only thinking about WPL auctions.

The fielding standard of this Indian is side atleast 5 times worse than the fielding standard of Bangladesihi woomen. Running between the wickets is another joke. Also strategically they are very poor.  Also you can see distinct lack of common sense with this team like exposing tailenders against good bowlers. They do it regularly. They are behind in many key areas.

The Indian players are laughing all the way to the bank !! 

The WPL has just thrown money at very mediocre players , players like Deepti Sharma are going hahahaha to you guys " I've banked another 2.6 cr " infact the whole Indian team are laughing .

When 2 uncapped players goes for 2cr and 1.3 cr does playing for India and being the best or just being a mediocre Indian and managing to get retrained the most important ? 

Someone asked why Chamari Attapathu wasn't  bought , stupid retentions from last year( L Harris, Capsey, Wolvaardt, Tryon, Knight all lesser players than her)   which left ultimately Australia sorry Gujarat Giants as the team to bid for her but they went for the first in auction Litchfield . 

It's great to see RCB living upto their reputation of not a clue in picking overseas players , again this year they have wasted 2 overseas picks and a silly retention