ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Good work Gaurav, but i would recommend you to stop spending 3 hours on making a banner mate. I would never do it even if i am getting paid for it. 3 hours mein toh yaar man i can go to Virginia from Maryland then come back from Virginia to Maryland and then go back to Virginia again and then come back to Maryland. bhai Ludhianvi ka contract hai with ICF to make banners. It lasts for another year i guess. Let him only do. Itna sar dard kyun le rah hai apne uppar.

Guest gaurav_indian

Thanks guys. @core yaar kaafi heavy ho jaata agar images include karta. And i made it in Fusion and Photoshop. @cricketics Its ok lol its my daily routine. Hamari field mein isey time waste karna nahi practice karna kehte hai lol. Agar banner kisi ko nahi pasand then i am sorry.

Guest gaurav_indian
600+ kb for a banner?
As far as i know it will load only once and will be stored in the cache most of the gifs work that way.

Guest gaurav_indian
Looks great! You even used some of my favourite colours.:two_thumbs_up: Will be a little impracticle if using a mobile device to access the sight though.
Thanks. :hatsoff:

Great job,Gaurav. but the ICF logo should be kept stable .it should also just appear as it is like other items n not revolve around.also its colours r little too flashy.use one colour n that too some sober one. that is just my suggestions.otherwise the banner looks terrific:icflove:

Gaurav that is an interesting concept. Good Job! The only thing I can see that may need improvement is the size which is like 600KB+. Did you use 'save for web' option because it can shave off 30-40% of the filesize. Also, I can see you spent a lot of time as is the case with most animations. Also if you would like, I can try changing your banner to flash animation which will be at most like 100K I think. Using flash, you can also add a cool background as well and I can send the ICF text as well if you like. If you would like, please send your psd via pm. BTW, the Compaq Tournament starts in 2 days :yikes: so we can put the Champions Trophy banner after that :D -my two cents