ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Hey guys......I have lots of free time atm (on a 3 week holiday)......plus i'm an animator and we kinda work a lot with Photoshop........I could give it a try.....what are the dimensions we are working with here??? also.....what pics do you want me to use in my prototype???

Hey guys......I have lots of free time atm (on a 3 week holiday)......plus i'm an animator and we kinda work a lot with Photoshop........I could give it a try.....what are the dimensions we are working with here??? also.....what pics do you want me to use in my prototype???
Send a PM to Varun. He will fill you in with the details. Thanks for volunteering.

Cheteshwar-Pujara.jpg :--D

:--D
Who is he ? :hmmmm2:
Dimension of the current banner is 886px × 117px 2011-04-04-champs3.jpg Try something like that ^ You can get all CT 13 Winning picture here - > Click here :icflove:

a small suggestion to whoever is making the new banner - take images from WC winnings sides in 1983' date=' 2011 and this Champions Trophy winning side and if possible, the Test no 1 team - add all those in one banner.[/quote'] I was thinking along similar lines......do you have links to any photo archives though??