Angkrish Raghuvanshi

tweaker

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Something about this kid, his overall demeanor and attitude as well along with his dynamic stroke play. I will go a step further and predict: Future India captain. This is the mothership of all my predictions. Revisit this in 15 yrs time :nice:

So, poor guy will wait till 33 to get captaincy? :D

39 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bro cmon, it’s a time frame. I didn’t say after 15 years. Yes I am not perfectly articulate but make an effort :laugh1:

This is a strong prediction. I like it - irrespective of whether you are right or wrong, one has to stick by one's guns

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He looks pedigree batsman for sure. The timing. Feet movement everything suggests that.

he's still quite young too. looks better than musheer potentially.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

he's still quite young too. looks better than musheer potentially.

I like to see the progress of Sachin Das. He plays effortless pull shots. Naturally aggressive.  Indian batting is in very safe hands.  Yes they may not be able to adapt to various formats like KOhli did in his peak.  Kela still has problem after a decade.

8 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I like to see the progress of Sachin Das. He plays effortless pull shots. Naturally aggressive.  Indian batting is in very safe hands.  Yes they may not be able to adapt to various formats like KOhli did in his peak.  Kela still has problem after a decade.

Maharashtr has strong batting, and they won't drop oldies like jadhav. so, I don't know how many dhas will get there.