Angkrish Raghuvanshi

tweaker

Angkrish Raghuvanshi announced his arrival on the big stage of the Indian Premier League with an aggressive half-century against Delhi Capitals in his maiden innings. Raghuvanshi made his IPL debut in the match against Royal Challengers Bengaluru but he didn't get the chance to bat at M Chinnaswamy Stadium.

He owned the stage with his versatile shot-making all around the ground on Wednesday and smashed a 25-ball half-century .

He scored 54 runs off 27 balls at a strike rate of 200 as his knock was laced with 5 fours and three sixes.

28 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

I saw him u19 wcup when he was 16..had good potential but was over attacking could be excused due to his age..

he is 18 now still very young..and seemed to have matured..made those runs with 200 SR and still looked at ease..good signs..

Lol what is over attacking in t20? England asks everyone to go all out attack even in tests and ODIs and our fans have phrases like over attacking used even for youngsters.

We have won NOTHING in 17+ with safe, stat padding batsmen. What we need in attacking batsmen who are not scared. No such things as over attacking in t20. 

Please don't turn him into another batsman who plays safe long innings and worries about averages and 50s in t20s.

This is the bowling equivalent of turning exciting fast bowlers into line and length bowlers. 

Edited by New guy

Yes that is why England got blown away in world cup.It was fricking umpiring error and luck they even won 2019 world cup.

We all saw what England did in India in test series.

I am glad Indian players is not full of idiots who want to mimick England in anything.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Yes that is why England got blown away in world cup.It was fricking umpiring error and luck they even won 2019 world cup.

We all saw what England did in India in test series.

I am glad Indian players is not full of idiots who want to mimick England in anything.

You have to compare before and after and improvement, they didn't win any world cup for decades, they won with changed approach. You can call it Luck or error or anything else.

Similarly in tests compare before and after, they went from a poor team to good team with approach change and have a very good win% under stokes which they never had before. 

Yes we are all very proud of no cups for decades and decades, very proud indeed. And I am sure we will be proud for 17 more years.

22 minutes ago, New guy said:

You have to compare before and after and improvement, they didn't win any world cup for decades, they won with changed approach. You can call it Luck or error or anything else.

Similarly in tests compare before and after, they went from a poor team to good team with approach change and have a very good win% under stokes which they never had before. 

Yes we are all very proud of no cups for decades and decades, very proud indeed. And I am sure we will be proud for 17 more years.

Stop making England into Australia of 2000s or WI.

Yes we are just fine in all formats, not winning trophies is a phase and it is not due to the team being bad.Pakistan won CT in 2017 , do I want India to be Pakistan.

There is no need to change the DNA of the team and ape of all teams England which is useless.

Reminds me of Gill...  He is also from a well to do family I guess...  Personally Coached by Abhishek Nair.

Guy is anti Jaiswal in every way possible. 

Good signs from this kid so far.  Looks well groomed the way he talked to Harsha. 

Hates Chahal from his older tweets @velu one more reason to like him 

Angkrish

Eye test: B+ premium 

Huge potential with some doubts that can be addressed.

Lomror

Eye Test: B economy 

Some potential with a lot of doubts if they can be addressed 

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

Angkrish

Eye test: B+ premium 

Huge potential with some doubts that can be addressed.

Lomror

Eye Test: B economy 

Some potential with a lot of doubts if they can be addressed 

Check out Mayank Yadav 

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He was a very skinny dude. Understandably so as he was only 16. But once Abhishek Nayar got him under the wing he has turned it around. Heck he even turned DK around :) Now time to kick out this useless free loader VIkram Rathore and get Abhishek nayar into the set up and see what he does

everytime i hear the name vikram rathore, mind goes back to those sharjah matches scorecards where he played his own brand of test cricket in odis that too after srilanka won 96 world cup with Sanath & Kalu

22 hours ago, New guy said:

Lol what is over attacking in t20? England asks everyone to go all out attack even in tests and ODIs and our fans have phrases like over attacking used even for youngsters.

We have won NOTHING in 17+ with safe, stat padding batsmen. What we need in attacking batsmen who are not scared. No such things as over attacking in t20. 

Please don't turn him into another batsman who plays safe long innings and worries about averages and 50s in t20s.

This is the bowling equivalent of turning exciting fast bowlers into line and length bowlers. 

I prefer calculated risks..do you play t20 same way as t10? You missed Mayank Yadav it seems.

Edited by Need4Speed

Something about this kid, his overall demeanor and attitude as well along with his dynamic stroke play. I will go a step further and predict: Future India captain. This is the mothership of all my predictions. Revisit this in 15 yrs time :nice: