For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sure it's India's time to rule the cricket world (bar the Aussies but India has beaten Aussies quite consistently of late) but don't think such threads help really. Pakistan although are pulling players out from the bottom of the barrel they still will be charged up the next time they play India and I would never ever put past a good performance from Pakistan when they play India. The likes of Salman, Yousuf or Younis Khan produce one of those brilliant inning against India as they have done in the past. The chances may not be that high but they still are good enough to produce one or two good performances. I hope India lose none of the games from now on in this triseries for good times sake.

This post from padosi land The pappuz can get us cracking :haha: Reading their forum and passion can be an exhilarating experience

I'm sure the equation would change if Akthar and Asif were on the team.
Yes, it will change if Actor and druggies are back :hysterical:
Regarding our counterpart, well, I really wouldn't mind them coming over as they are excellent writers and have great knowledge about the game. It's matter of ego and " I am always right " besides the "don't say a word against ganguly" attitude which sparked the transition and things have never changed Some things are just not possible Old Mod teamed up with Pak poster during dry season and said things about me and others, which didn't make sense and was sign of desperation. So basically such people will never be friends, just enemies ( and they are mature 35+ individuals )
I've seen this elsewhere too...Too much ego, and too much "Gangulianism" Otherwise good places, with good writers, good cricketing info from some members etc. Good potential, could have been good forums, gone waste due to excess admiration to certain cricketers or regions - so much so that freedom of speech becomes an issue. Unbelievable how Mod actions at some places can be tied to Ganguly support or not!

Things were crazy back in the day. If us old timers were to start telling you noobs about all the crazy stuff that went on back in the day(Woolmer's herd, Toffee Saga,Kapil 183 tapes,Baghdad Bob, Bros united,Caption contests etc), it would take quite a while. B-)

Seriously though, I believe it is just spoof - all those threads at padosi. Good on them to find humour in such pathetic times for them :two_thumbs_up: Still, there ARE some diehard fans. THAT is funny. :D
I am one of them posters in those threads