For old times' sake: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.[/quote'] I was told that I had to say Pakistani Murdabad to prove my loyalty to India so I can empathise with you. Mods here dont know first thing about modding and users are running riot with abuses and xenophobia under cover of freedom of speech. Still I dont know of any other Indian forum so when in Rome! Saala Pakis gonna get broken by us in final :yay:
I was told that I had to say Pakistani Murdabad to prove my loyalty to India so I can empathise with you. Mods here dont know first thing about modding and users are running riot with abuses and xenophobia under cover of freedom of speech. Still I dont know of any other Indian forum so when in Rome! Saala Pakis gonna get broken by us in final :yay:
:hysterical: and as someone famous (Ticz) once said "Pakistan is a Fuuuked up country" :finger:
I was told that I had to say Pakistani Murdabad to prove my loyalty to India so I can empathise with you. Mods here dont know first thing about modding and users are running riot with abuses and xenophobia under cover of freedom of speech. Still I dont know of any other Indian forum so when in Rome! Saala Pakis gonna get broken by us in final :yay:
LOL!! One poster asked you to say it for fun and Rohip being a drama queen again!!:hysterical:
No sympathy required for Pakis here...any one who follows padosi site will agree with that.
Why you so obsessed with padosi site, you ever see them talking about us? Yet in every thread we are talking about padosi site, i think you old timers cant let go. You must have got scarred deeply by them. Why dont they talk about us on their forum?
Why you so obsessed with padosi site, you ever see them talking about us? Yet in every thread we are talking about padosi site, i think you old timers cant let go. You must have got scarred deeply by them. Why dont they talk about us on their forum?
Are you a Pakistani ? :--D
The way they abuse our players is not be forgiven...analysis of matches are so pathetic,especially when its vs India. They are day dreamers.. Btw...whats ur Paki connection? If you have that much respect for them,plz come here and have the experience. Then only you will learn the lesson.

I can confirm that our friend Rohip is a Pak fan and was also one of the battle 'scarred' people from the other side of the SN border and given the state of the Pak team and the beating after beating they are receiving from us, I don't blame him for trying to pass off as an Indian fan. :winky:

Why am i not surprised' date=' soon as someone has a pov different to yours he's a paki :hysterical:[/quote'] its not abt having a different opinion..its abt saying the same stupid thing again and again..get it..well u have said that once said that twice..but u keep bringing up something abt SRT wen its not needed at all..watever ppl are entitled to have their own opinions even though it is the dumbest ever and u have urs..
The way they abuse our players is not be forgiven...analysis of matches are so pathetic,especially when its vs India. They are day dreamers.. Btw...whats ur Paki connection? If you have that much respect for them,plz come here and have the experience. Then only you will learn the lesson.
Indian players get abused on a Paki board? Do they really? I'm shocked. I mean we never abuse Paki players on our Indian board, we wouldnt think of it. ffs people wake up and smell the coffee, they dont mean **** and we need to stop obsessing about their board in every thread. All we are doing is giving them free publicity BTW why do they have lots of long term and regular Indian posters and we have no Paki posters that I know of? In fact they have posters from all over the world and we have majority Indian. Why? Because we are badly moderated and most of our threads descend into abuse of Pakis or padosi board and no-one takes us seriously. I want best for this board which is why im giving my opinion but it seems obvious that you are all living in your own cloud and dont want to admit the reality
I can confirm that our friend Rohip is a Pak fan and was also one of the battle 'scarred' people from the other side of the SN border and given the state of the Pak team and the beating after beating they are receiving from us' date=' I don't blame him for trying to pass off as an Indian fan. :winky:[/quote'] What a blatant lie. Prove it.

Rohip, I dont care how many people I get to discuss cricket (or anything else ) with as long as I dont get a warning for saying 1 thing against India or the Indian team or for that matter hiduism , islam etc... Also, they mostly have MUSLIM posters cuz everything starts with Allah and ends with Allah. What is Haram and what is not ... The reason u have heard about them for last few days is that some of us went to that website to see what they are feeling and for old posters it reminded them of old days. I went there cuz I wanted to see what a Paki ICF is like .. but u know what, they have too many restrictions and I bet all my ICF dollars that having a discussion about Free religion , evolution or anything anti-pak will get u banned in few mins.. So lets enjoy our time here and discuss what we want and how we want ... without many restrictions

I went there cuz I wanted to see what a Paki ICF is like .. but u know what, they have too many restrictions and I bet all my ICF dollars that having a discussion about Free religion , evolution or anything anti-pak will get u banned in few mins.. So lets enjoy our time here and discuss what we want and how we want ... without many restrictions
I've just had a post deleted and been accused of being a Paki because I went against the staus quo. I dont see much difference in censorship. Seems that you're only free to post what you like here as long as it's anti Paki and pro the attitude on the board

Perspective!! We are only talking abt Pak when there is an active series on. Do you know how much they obsess over India (not just cricket) throughout the year? :D And they're damn touchy too. Ban people becuz they cant handle the truth...