New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st T20I | Rawalpindi | 18th February, 2024 | Match Thread

7 hours ago, Chaos said:

@Nikhil_cric  w t f amir the cheat is back? Even u-19 nz is better than this. But cant believe this cheat is back, he will get destroyed by normal teams. Wow king bubur scores his typical run a ball. 

He has got pretty good defensive skills - cutters and uses the crease well .  Can swing the ball in the right conditions. 

I wouldn't be too confident of Rohit and Kohli facing both Shaheen and Aamir 

Need Jaiswal to open 

Tbh, Pak bowling for T20s is pretty good. 

Shaheen, Amir, Naseem, Imad Wasim, Shadab.....most of these guys are crap in ODIs but their deficiencies are tough to expose in 4 overs. 

Their batting OTOH :puke:

34 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Shaheen, Amir, Naseem, Imad Wasim, Shadab.....most of these guys are crap in ODIs but their deficiencies are tough to expose in 4 overs. 

Not impressed...  Shaheen still trundling  and bowling as quick as Ben lister lol....  Naseem bowling  135k @the don ye bhi gaya but outswing acha hai... 

Amir is a solid defensive bowler for T20 format...  Undercutter with some actual skills Tbh. 

Batting line up is laughable without Fakhar.

@Nikhil_cric as much as terrible we are Poyzz looked worse to me. 

1 hour ago, MediumPacer said:

Shaheen 1st over is terrific ,hope we play it out, probably the best first over bowler in the world.

He is like a massive balloon that bursts after one over. 

3 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

He has got pretty good defensive skills - cutters and uses the crease well .  Can swing the ball in the right conditions. 

I wouldn't be too confident of Rohit and Kohli facing both Shaheen and Aamir 

Need Jaiswal to open 

we need left n right hand combo. Parag n abhi walks in to this team with no hesitation. I feel like thisnwc they will stone pelted by fans by picking disgusting n pathetic team. This jay shah needs it tho

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

lol bro, lets them face wi n aus in wc. Pakka reality check for them

One win against nz Z team, we see threads like “pak had the best bowling line up on the world” on pooofashion. These guys have zero iq.  Any team that picks azam khan have no standards n should be banned from playing cricket. Even elephant runs better than him

4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Not impressed...  Shaheen still trundling  and bowling as quick as Ben lister lol....  Naseem bowling  135k @the don ye bhi gaya but outswing acha hai... 

Amir is a solid defensive bowler for T20 format...  Undercutter with some actual skills Tbh. 

Batting line up is laughable without Fakhar.

@Nikhil_cric as much as terrible we are Poyzz looked worse to me. 

Not sure , man.  We need to see the full T20 series against NZ and England to come to any conclusion. 

But these 17/18 players are definitely the best players they have in the country. 

The same can't be said for our selections 

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

we need left n right hand combo. Parag n abhi walks in to this team with no hesitation. I feel like thisnwc they will stone pelted by fans by picking disgusting n pathetic team. This jay shah needs it tho

I dislike that fat crook as much anyone else but to be honest , this is bigger than him. 

This is a World Cup in America and India, as usual , will bring in 80 % of the revenue .

So , there will be huge pressure from ICC sponsors , media partners , franchises who want to expand into the American market and from brands that these guys promote to select them.

I still remember 2018 Asia Cup and how Disney threw a hissy fit because Virat wasn't playing.

No other team faces so much pressure from external stakeholders.