Vaccine effects inculding video proof

Real McCoy

9 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I didn't ask you how you were. I couldn't care less about you bungbung. enjoy your slavery to the communist govt you have there

No worries vamos_retard.

You stay safe in your conspiracy bubble in Mylapore.

Don't infect others with your stupidity.

Cheerio.

9 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

No worries vamos_retard.

You stay safe in your conspiracy bubble in Mylapore.

Don't infect others with your stupidity.

Cheerio.

Are you still in the communist mindset? What makes you think I'll listen to you bungbung? :lol: I'm going to spread the truth about the vaccines to everyone

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Are you still in the communist mindset? What makes you think I'll listen to you bungbung? :lol: I'm going to spread the truth about the vaccines to everyone

You sound like a full on coconut. 

First you are spreading typical white supremacist 'jewish lobby is responsible for a lot of evils in the world', in the elders of zion hoax crap. 
Now you are also spreading typically uneducated white people 'evil vaccines' propaganda.

Next i predict you will latch on to typical white cultural idiocies like chemtrails, lizardmen, flat earthers, moon landing hoax etc. 

Perhaps you should be a bit more open about your lifestory, so we can use it as a benchmark as to how not to turn into a coconut.

38 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

First you are spreading typical white supremacist 'jewish lobby is responsible for a lot of evils in the world', in the elders of zion hoax crap. 
Now you are also spreading typically uneducated white people 'evil vaccines' propaganda.

Next i predict you will latch on to typical white cultural idiocies like chemtrails, lizardmen, flat earthers, moon landing hoax etc. 

Perhaps you should be a bit more open about your lifestory, so we can use it as a benchmark as to how not to turn into a coconut.

Listen to me internet warrior. You sound so smug calling me a coconut or wahtever. But you are the one living on western dole money not me. I'm living in India. You keep going on and on about weird extrapolations that I have never even thought of. If you want a fight, just ask for it. Don't type away like a madman with your impotent rage you coward.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Listen to me internet warrior. You sound so smug calling me a coconut or wahtever. But you are the one living on western dole money not me. I'm living in India. You keep going on and on about weird extrapolations that I have never even thought of. If you want a fight, just ask for it. Don't type away like a madman with your impotent rage you coward.

Dole money ?

Mate, my income is over 4 times the national average where i live. Ie, i am one of the few who are literally supporting westerners dole money. 

Maybe you've never thought of it, is because you are consuming western -islamist propaganda filtering through in india, while i live in ground zero and know how it works. Also maybe because i am a lot older than you and i have been at it a lot longer than you so i know how it works- having a minor in history is perhaps why i am more aware of it.

And yes, you are a coconut, espousing standard white westoid conspiracy theories one after the other. If you are in India, its even more pertinent to find out how you turned out the way you are, because it will be even more pertinent to stop the growth of coconuts in the homeland. 

If i want to fight, i will never tell you i want to fight. i will simply throw the first attack and make sure its the ending attack. 

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

tell tale sign of a coward

No, its tell tale sign of a winner. 

Fighting is for winning. Not for demonstrating bravery. Maybe thats why the way i fight is the way the greatest strategist in indian thought said we should fight, while the way you think we should fight is the way losers like prhtiviraj or pratap fought.

Yes you live on dole money. I provided you with as much proof as you did here with your accusations

in that case, ok, cia agent living on dole money in india that only works due to NRI remittances.

Rather be a coward and a winner than a brave loser like your heroes.

My accusations re: origin of your 'evil jewish lobby'  propaganda is easily verified if you were actually educated and not a complete moron.

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

in that case, ok, cia agent living on dole money in india that only works due to NRI remittances.

Rather be a coward and a winner than a brave loser like your heroes.

My accusations re: origin of your 'evil jewish lobby'  propaganda is easily verified if you were actually educated and not a complete moron.

coward

2 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

thats fine. i care about winning or losing, not bravery or cowardice, as i said. 

you're not winning either. and you have the cherry on the top as well of being a coward

you're not winning either. and you have the cherry on the top as well of being a coward

Aww. thats a lot of cope for being called a retard peddling white people and islamist propaganda. 

You already ticked off two on the list - the evol jooz and vaccines bad. Time for you to progress towards fake moon landing, chem trails, flat earth and aliens built pyramids level of white propaganda, kiddo. 

Whether i am winning or losing, you are not in a position to guage that, my child.

19 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@rollingstoned You are right. Chthulu does go left. The wasting of time arguing with a zombie

says the zombie who is literally parroting one conspiracy theory after another in signature white people conspiracy crap. 

When you come back years or months later with one of the other white people conspiracy theories, i will screenshot this page for you,vatz

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

He is a one trick donkey - Everybody out there is perpuating a hoax and he is the victim in every case.

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

says the zombie who is literally parroting one conspiracy theory after another in signature white people conspiracy crap. 

When you come back years or months later with one of the other white people conspiracy theories, i will screenshot this page for you,vatz

You wouldn't be here talking like what you are when confronted face to face. I challenged you and you were backtracking like a coward. go on hide behind your keyboard like the sissy that you are. Internet doesn't give you special powers lady :lol:

46 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You wouldn't be here talking like what you are when confronted face to face. I challenged you and you were backtracking like a coward. go on hide behind your keyboard like the sissy that you are. Internet doesn't give you special powers lady :lol:

Oh look @Muloghonto, we got an internet bad arse here. You must be shaking in your boots :laugh:

49 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You wouldn't be here talking like what you are when confronted face to face.

No, because if you threatened me face to face, i will simply smile, walk away and put you in the hospital when you least suspect it, kiddo. 

I challenged you and you were backtracking like a coward.

Where did i backtrack ? show me, my child. What did you challenge me on ?? 

go on hide behind your keyboard like the sissy that you are. Internet doesn't give you special powers lady :lol:

easy to run your mouth behind a keyboard, kid. those who threaten behind keyboard run in real life. Maybe you are compensating for some serious shortcoming in yourself by peddling completely bonkers conspiracy theories like a typical western joota-choos.