Vaccine effects inculding video proof

Real McCoy

We have seen the covid shots being administered since the start of 2021. Now we are seeing serious side effects, injuries and deaths among young people, children and even professional sportsmen. Actual videos are available but not on youtube (if you want to see it embedded and easy to play, you are not the audience I'm expecting)

There is a new phenomena happening. Its that of people spinning in a spiral and having seizures of some kind and dying, possibly related to brain aneuryism. And a fair few of them are from India. Its happening all around the world. The following videos are graphic. Watch it if you are not a child, elderly, or medically disabled

Comments about 5g and cern are not mine and I believe they are a red herring

https://rumble.com/v2eh3py-the-spinning-circle-of-death.html?mref=x3d7r&mrefc=8

This has more commentary on it but the video of the spinning death starts from the 27 min mark. Explains coroners finding gooey stuff in both the veins and arteries.

https://rumble.com/v1nuhva-the-spinning-death.html?mref=x3d7r&mrefc=3&e9s=rel_v1_b

I would like to add that some of the people panicking are also exhibiting odd behavior. The old guy in cap is moving his left arm in a semi violent motion with his right hand restraining his left arm. Probably also injected. The lady in black is shivering. look at her right hand and fingers

Today's news 

https://www.cnbctv18.com/india/healthcare/astrazeneca-admits-covid-vaccine-could-cause-rare-side-effects-in-court-filing-19404190.htm

I personally didn't want the vaccine for me but I did want for my parents. I had to take because I was in government service.

I remember studying about covaxin and covishield that time, thinking that since covaxin was developed using older methods which were considered safer(I maybe wrong), got all members of family covaxin vaccinated not because Modi took covaxin himself or because it was made in India...but because I thought it may have less side-effects...

39 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Bad day for those who took Covidsheild. Albeit a rare side effect 

For all we know there might be some in covaxin also (covishield was used a lot more in India- 175 cr. Vs 45 cr covaxin doses)... Better to follow a healthy lifestyle and not overthink these things...

5 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Today's news 

https://www.cnbctv18.com/india/healthcare/astrazeneca-admits-covid-vaccine-could-cause-rare-side-effects-in-court-filing-19404190.htm

I personally didn't want the vaccine for me but I did want for my parents. I had to take because I was in government service.

I remember studying about covaxin and covishield that time, thinking that since covaxin was developed using older methods which were considered safer(I maybe wrong), got all members of family covaxin vaccinated not because Modi took covaxin himself or because it was made in India...but because I thought it may have less side-effects...

Yeah this is the thing that gets me. See you didn't want the vaccine but you had to do it to keep your job. How is that not coercion? Like you many took it not our of fear but to keep their jobs. They had children to feed.

One good thing is those who took covaxin may not have serious side effects (I'm hoping) because it wasn't good enough for overseas travel. anything made in the west by their pharmaceutical giants is always suspect.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Bad day for those who took Covidsheild. Albeit a rare side effect 

They are trying to pass it as "rare". There are tons of young people who are getting heart attacks and strokes. Have you heard of a new disease called "child myocarditis". Take a look

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah this is the thing that gets me. See you didn't want the vaccine but you had to do it to keep your job. How is that not coercion? Like you many took it not our of fear but to keep their jobs. They had children to feed.

Here the other side is that government can make rules for its employees in public interest. It was the government employees of all types who did covid duties at airport, roads , hospitals, vaccination centres. .

2 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Here the other side is that government can make rules for its employees in public interest. It was the government employees of all types who did covid duties at airport, roads , hospitals, vaccination centres. .

We have been misled by global powers. This has been a total psyop. This is the first time in human history that adults were vaccinated. I don't think there is a natural virus out there that is more dangerous than a foreign liquid injected into people's arms.

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

We have been misled by global powers. This has been a total psyop. This is the first time in human history that adults were vaccinated. I don't think there is a natural virus out there that is more dangerous than a foreign liquid injected into people's arms.

Their logic was covid was causing high mortality in the elderly.  Hence vaccinate the adults. I personally was strongly against vaccination for myself, I thought I had caught covid once and thought it was very easy for me to recover. So I thought I had the antibodies and didn't need the vaccine (foreign liquid) ... while knowing that vaccines are useful for many disease prevention (rabies etc) and even for covid in case of the elderly. I think there were millions like me who didn't want vaccine yet had to take it. Here you and I agree, was the unfortunate part.

26 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Their logic was covid was causing high mortality in the elderly.  Hence vaccinate the adults. I personally was strongly against vaccination for myself, I thought I had caught covid once and thought it was very easy for me to recover. So I thought I had the antibodies and didn't need the vaccine (foreign liquid) ... while knowing that vaccines are useful for many disease prevention (rabies etc) and even for covid in case of the elderly. I think there were millions like me who didn't want vaccine yet had to take it. Here you and I agree, was the unfortunate part.

Anglos call themselves world saviors with their vaccines and allopathy but diseases increased throughout the British ruled areas. I'm pretty sure we had some ayurveda and siddha treatment for disease prevention before the brits arrived here with their scurvy, gin and tonic.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

At that time Modi and BJP was taking full credit for vaccination and now you wants to blame global powers.

My own uncle who was fully fit died after taking second shot of covishield. Some family members privately discussed this with doctors and they told them lot of people are dying. But government has strict orders that no negative news should be published about vaccine

It was Modi government that forcibly vaccinated the entire population. 

32 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Lots of dangerous fear mongering being done by the desparate opposition parties. The side effects from the vaccine is only in extremely rare cases and that too would happen within a few months of vaccination not latter. 

Well said.

I don't want to engage the OP as he is an uninformed idiot and all around pest. I wish I could reclaim all the time I wasted responding to him.

Firstly, vamos_retard (his old nickname) is NOT a medical professional. He has no formal qualifications in medicine and for all intents and purposes, he is not a credible authority to speak on any medical matters. Period.

On the topic of the vaccine itself, COVID vaccine, just like any other vaccine, it is risk-reduction. Not risk-elimination.

Taking the vaccine will not make you immune from COVID. It just means you have a less chance of getting COVID. And if you get COVID, less chance of you transmitting to anyone else. This was very clearly communicated to me by my health care provider from the very beginning.

When I took the vaccine, I was told very clearly upfront, there is chance of 'x' happening in rare cases. Do you wish to proceed?

I made the choice to get the vaccine. No one put a gun to my head.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

7 hours ago, Singh bling said:

At that time Modi and BJP was taking full credit for vaccination and now you wants to blame global powers.

My own uncle who was fully fit died after taking second shot of covishield. Some family members privately discussed this with doctors and they told them lot of people are dying. But government has strict orders that no negative news should be published about vaccine

Covishield is internationally available as AstraZeneca. It is global. And it is the international fear mongering that started with US and Europe. You seem to take a political bent to it and blame locally. It comes from abroad and even if RG was in power, he would have done the same.

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Well said.

I don't want to engage the OP as he is an uninformed idiot and all around pest. I wish I could reclaim all the time I wasted responding to him.

Firstly, vamos_retard (his old nickname) is NOT a medical professional. He has no formal qualifications in medicine and for all intents and purposes, he is not a credible authority to speak on any medical matters. Period.

On the topic of the vaccine itself, COVID vaccine, just like any other vaccine, it is risk-reduction. Not risk-elimination.

Taking the vaccine will not make you immune from COVID. It just means you have a less chance of getting COVID. And if you get COVID, less chance of you transmitting to anyone else. This was very clearly communicated to me by my health care provider from the very beginning.

When I took the vaccine, I was told very clearly upfront, there is chance of 'x' happening in rare cases. Do you wish to proceed?

I made the choice to get the vaccine. No one put a gun to my head.

bungbung we meet again :lol: I have made quite the impression on you :laugh: I'm sure the authorities said you may get blood clots, myocarditis, brain aneuyrisms (all of these conditions are proven now) upfront to you and you accepted it. Both are untrue and you want the readers to believe it.

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

bungbung we meet again :lol: I have made quite the impression on you :laugh: I'm sure the authorities said you may get blood clots, myocarditis, brain aneuyrisms (all of these conditions are proven now) upfront to you and you accepted it. Both are untrue and you want the readers to believe it.

Hello vamos_retard, I'm doing fine thank you.

Sorry to disappoint you but I got none of those.

You probably had them since long. Explains your posting history.

Cheerio vamos_retard.

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Forcibly? Did they have a choice in the second wave with our intellectual media colluding with western outlets beaming pictures of corpses burning? You are the first one to blame BJP for anything bad. 

After the second wave, Covaxin and covidsheild happened and 1 billion , I repeat 1 billion people got vaccinated and the corpses burning was stemmed. The rare cases amount to a few 100s or a few 1000s in 140 crores, consider it a collateral . Sad to hear about your uncle. But macro issues are not handled by anecdotal experiences

35 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Hello vamos_retard, I'm doing fine thank you.

Sorry to disappoint you but I got none of those.

You probably had them since long. Explains your posting history.

Cheerio vamos_retard.

I didn't ask you how you were. I couldn't care less about you bungbung. enjoy your slavery to the communist govt you have there