Virology Fraud

Real McCoy

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

In a first, AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine Covishield can cause rare side effects

Truth slowly coming out from their mouths @Real McCoy...close to 2 billion doses of Covishield in India

I am glad to have lived through this period of time. It has made me an outright skeptic of mainstream. I am willing to listen to anyone and everyone now who works from first principles and not place of authority. I regret being condescending and speaking down people home and abroad. I have personally apologized to them that my institutionalization didn't allow me to ask the right questions. Rest of the life will be about unlearning as much as possible.

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

In a first, AstraZeneca admits its Covid vaccine Covishield can cause rare side effects

Truth slowly coming out from their mouths @Real McCoy...close to 2 billion doses of Covishield in India

I hope many in India got the placebo. I'm hoping against hope though. They are showing only "rare side effects". Its much more serious. It was planned this way. Even if it does not kill or disable people, it will affect the health and possibly life span of a large section of those who took the vaccine. I'm guessing many commoners took the Indian made one not the fancy smanshy covishelid. Remember, Indian vaccine was not in the list for travel during 21-22. Only those who took covishield were allowed to travel abroad. This is certainly a plan to kill.

In US, they encouraged vaccines in the most weird way possible. For vaccines, they were allowed entry to strip bars and free lap dances. In another place, they issued money. Lottery tickets, junk food, beer and so on. That in itself should show how they used to entice people.

7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I am glad to have lived through this period of time. It has made me an outright skeptic of mainstream. I am willing to listen to anyone and everyone now who works from first principles and not place of authority. I regret being condescending and speaking down people home and abroad. I have personally apologized to them that my institutionalization didn't allow me to ask the right questions. Rest of the life will be about unlearning as much as possible.

This is what the authorities expected. They used those who are in line with their program to attack people who didn't go along with their program. How many people riled up by their TV propaganda accused those "anti vaccers" as being dangerous to society? How many laughed without hearing a word from them? Even in this forum, there are people like the resident sCiEnTiSt who posted bar charts and images for cheap laughs at the "anti vaccers" .

He still posts more sCiEnCe related videos. Do you like to be a guinea pig for gene editing and truly fvcking your and your children's DNA? Great! Our sCiEnTiSt has CRISPR for you. Do you like to be treated for random unknown diseases that you havent heard abuot? There is a thread for that too. Absolutely :facepalm:He is one among many "experts" who are there to make moola :money:on people's naivete and trust.

Atleast now you know you can't trust what comes out of the idiot box. I never trusted mainstream western news for more than a decade. I saw when news began emerging that a new epidemic has started, I immediately knew this was a ponzi scheme. I thought they would do it with the swine flu back in 2009. At that time, I was in the US. But that didn't raise this mcuh fear among the masses. This time they did it for sure. Amazing that they deceived the whole world.