Explain 11/11 to me

First time i heard abt 20/20 i just threw my hands in air and prayed for failure of this form of cricket. Yes 20/20 is exciting and blah blah but its just not cricket. But to see an international 11 over game played between Aus and WI is just ridiculous. If 20/20 is chadi what is 11/11 ? Even gali games are played for 15 overs. If this is how international cricket is going to be then lets do one thing. Next time an ODI or 20/20 is rained out lets hold an indoor bowlout and decide who won the game.

First time i heard abt 20/20 i just threw my hands in air and prayed for failure of this form of cricket. Yes 20/20 is exciting and blah blah but its just not cricket. But to see an international 11 over game played between Aus and WI is just ridiculous. If 20/20 is chadi what is 11/11 ? Even gali games are played for 15 overs. If this is how international cricket is going to be then lets do one thing. Next time an ODI or 20/20 is rained out lets hold an indoor bowlout and decide who won the game.
Uh... it is 6 overs a side. Know your game! :D

yeah i concur... a rained out 20/20 shortened for the sake of compensating for lost time is absurd to say the least. its bloody 20-20! so what if you continue late? its not like you have a terrible lot to accomplish in the extra one hour one might have to stick around for...

i am okay with reducing the overs for crowds entertainment. but then such game should not be given an international status or averages or records or stats book shouldn't be updated after this game is done. they should just contineu to play this reduced game as a friendly game and not as an international game.

after seeing what has happened in last 18months .. I have lowered my standards and now I will only be disappointed when I see a 5-5 game ...
there has already been one i think one with sachin-lara opening :-D to me some cricket is better then no cricket