WHY Gambhir must be dropped!!

Guest whineleg

WHY Gambhir must be dropped!!  

1. 1.

• Yez
    • Yez
    • He is overrated FTB like Uthappa and selfish Tendulkar but he iz still good

Guest whineleg

Today we saw the most disgraceful performance from the overrated FTB Gaambhir. India chase big total and he gifts hiz wicket away so stupidly. Whatz the number? It'z 75. That was his SR today! He was terrible like that Lankan batsman Schmuckugedera. can't believe he could play like thiz, he choked UNDER PRESSURE just like selfish Tendulkar who ALSO chokez under pressure when target is 277+. He hurt momentum of India in the chase. India muzt drop him along with all the tundlerz who gave 300 runz today for only 4 wicketz. Indian trundlerz, buy 1 get 1 free!! :giggle: :giggle::giggle:

Guest Hiten.
Modz, can you pls take note of this. or I will have to make him taste his own medicine.
Great. Ab toh dhamkiyaan bhi deni lagi...errr..laga ? :hysterical:
:sigh: Can we please ban this 'duplicate pair of legs' :giggle:
How will they ban whineleg? Whineleg id is not one person, Its a "consortium of folks" who log in as WL - almost all are ICF old timers and some are even Mods, in that case, how will they ban this id which is created for the explicit purpose of creating trouble. I had created a thread asking them to disallow such ids like WL, but they (Mods) refused to disallow such "mocking" ids.
How will they ban whineleg? Whineleg id is not one person' date=' Its a "consortium of folks" [b']who log in as WL - almost all are ICF old timers and some are even Mods, in that case, how will they ban this id which is created for the explicit purpose of creating trouble. I had created a thread asking them to disallow such ids like WL, but they (Mods) refused to disallow such "mocking" ids.
i agree. imposters must be banned. we need more ids like shikhar dhawan, gautam gambhir, virender sehwag etc.
whats there to laugh at that. in tough batting conditions in aus in tough situations' date=' gambhir made 2 100s. in both the times, we were about 80/4 & gambhir ended up with 100s[/quote'] d@mn y the hell do i keep re@ding ur po$t$ :angry_smile::wall:
How will they ban whineleg? Whineleg id is not one person' date= Its a "consortium of folks" who log in as WL - almost all are ICF old timers and some are even Mods, in that case, how will they ban this id which is created for the explicit purpose of creating trouble. I had created a thread asking them to disallow such ids like WL, but they (Mods) refused to disallow such "mocking" ids.
cooooooooooooooooool So Whineleg is not a person! Whineleg is a Soch... Before banning Whineleg kill the Soch!