Enjoying a win v.s Going Berserk

Rajiv

Vow, we went all crazy in that kitply cup and then we lost the final..same thing around this time.. Some of u guys really go OTT, it seems embarrassing sometime! Atleast I feel this way Why don't you just save all the extra oomph after we win the cup Cmon, sick language and like 10K threads..cmon,

true v do go OTT sometimes..but then i honestly feel that v are such a superior team and v shd stop celebrating meaningless victories against Pakistan..agreed if v win a final or something v can celebrate but other than that v shd beat then 8 out of 10 times honestly..and Srilanka is no different as well..so as Rajeev says maybe v can congratulate ourselves wen v win the tournament but i jus feel with the talent v have it shd be a formality..that is the real challenge for this young team..everyone in this team knows that they are really gud and if they play to their potential the opponents are no match..they shd jus translate that feeling that confidence into their performance..and then v can really start celebrating :two_thumbs_up:

..can we have some class and enjoy the win w/o really going all out, this was just a regular game...plus some of the lingo used.. We want the site to see more people come in, and this is what they see! Satishg..buddy, superior teams are sober in their win..the weak wins jump around

..can we have some class and enjoy the win w/o really going all out, this was just a regular game...plus some of the lingo used.. We want the site to see more people come in, and this is what they see! Satishg..buddy, superior teams are sober in their win..the weak wins jump around
i dont feel like this even we beat aussies, cuz my blood BOILS everytime i see these paki's. Sorry, rajeev thats just me:D

I don't mind the 10k threads but some of the language is really a put off. People, specially the old timers, should take the responsibility and set an example so that not only people who joined recently feel at ease and post more, but also the many lurkers become a part of the discussion and fun. Some of the banter is genuinely funny no doubt and encouraged but some things are really a turn off. And to be honest besides the CB series in Australia, what has our ODI team won of significance anyways? We beat a mediocre Pakistani outfit at home, lost to England of all teams in an ODI series, and more recently lost a cup to Pakistan. I still support our side and feel it has the potential to become a really good team but the hoopla associated with it is way beyond the ground achievements. Let's win the Asia Cup and the CT and then perhaps some of this can be justified to an extent, barring the abuse obviously.

I don't mind the 10k threads but some of the language is really a put off. People, specially the old timers, should take the responsibility and set an example so that not only people who joined recently feel at ease and post more, but also the many lurkers become a part of the discussion and fun. Some of the banter is genuinely funny no doubt and encouraged but some things are really a turn off. And to be honest besides the CB series in Australia, what has our ODI team won of significance anyways? We beat a mediocre Pakistani outfit at home, lost to England of all teams in an ODI series, and more recently lost a cup to Pakistan. I still support our side and feel it has the potential to become a really good team but the hoopla associated with it is way beyond the ground achievements. Let's win the Asia Cup and the CT and then perhaps some of this can be justified to an extent, barring the abuse obviously.
difference between having a full young team with MINIMUM experience is where the fun lies. Maybe you dont understand it. May long this torture continue!!
yep agree with u 100% :two_thumbs_up:
arre baba, not here :winky: But, then we can always depend on MalikBhai :icflove:
..if he uses the same language then well..we would have to ban him right but then some of our own do it..what should we do..can u tell me :hatsoff:
Warn them gently yaar. I have always loved the liberal nature of this place. But' date= then of course Laxman Rekha must be drawn at some point... As long as there is no abuse on a personal level, I'm cool with it.
...:cantstop:, exactly my OP

Rajeev yaar...its very commendable that admin is thinking this way..even i am sick of some the disgusting threads, posts and posters who use faul language against our Pakistani brothers... moderators should be little bit harsh on the posters who use any abusive language or attacking comments against other countries, religions and stuff... we should make an effort to make ICF the best and fairest cricket forum on web

i feel so sorry for those guys that I dont even bother bantering with them.. their team is too weak.. there is not a single exciting player to watch in their team..no wasim or waqar like players.. they look so stupid whenever they sledge its not even funny. India - pak cricket rivalary is gone.. its total waste of time.. the India - aus cricket is what I look forward to...

i feel so sorry for those guys that I dont even bother bantering with them.. their team is too weak.. there is not a single exciting player to watch in their team..no wasim or waqar like players.. they look so stupid whenever they sledge its not even funny. India - pak cricket rivalary is gone.. its total waste of time.. the India - aus cricket is what I look forward to...
Totally me too. But, with winning streaks, 150-run wins, 67-45, AAG and all that blah, I simply cannot resist. Anyway that is not pertinent here, because most of that fun is had at padosis. :finger: