Is Sehwag the most Brutal Indian batsman ever to play for India???

Is Sehwag the most Brutal Indian batsman ever to play for India???  

1. 1.

after his today's knock, i decided to watch again his 195 during the boxing day. again, i have watched this innings of 195 like thousand times, but still don't get bore of watching it. to be, he is the most destructive Indian batsman ever to take birth simply a master. HATZ OFF :hatsoff:

Tics...also watch these innings' again. 1. India's no.4 batsman against SA in the first innings @ Capetown in 1997 2. India's no.4 vs Australia in the second innings @ Chennai in 1998 3. RH Indian opener vs Aus @ Sharjah in 1998 You won't get tired of watching these knocks either!

some how i think he would be more successful in ODIs..if he comes in middle order... He does not need fielding restrictions to score freely...and he has the perfect game to graft and attack.. and with the return of Sachin...i think we should try to play him in middle prder..mainly number 3... as see how he performs...

i repeat, since it went unnoticed earlier (and i am a accolade seeking ***** lol...). this guy is so cool that he reminded me Ricky Jay from the movie Heist, while talking about Gene Hackman: "My motherfu*ker's so cool, when he goes to sleep, sheep count him!" the nonchalance and disdain with which Sehwag treated Afridi in his second over was more impressive than any of the brutalities commited by afridi in now what is remote history, since it had the demeanor about it that said: "this is just as tedious as watering the plants in my front yard"... the guy is so sedate in his approach that after he has been around for some time, it seems that he loses interest in the game since the bowlers are just not presenting enough of a challenge for him. He is indeed the most destructive of all the batsmen in the world, ever... enuf said!

i repeat, since it went unnoticed earlier (and i am a accolade seeking ***** lol...). this guy is so cool that he reminded me Ricky Jay from the movie Heist, while talking about Gene Hackman: "My motherfu*ker's so cool, when he goes to sleep, sheep count him!" the nonchalance and disdain with which Sehwag treated Afridi in his second over was more impressive than any of the brutalities commited by afridi in now what is remote history, since it had the demeanor about it that said: "this is just as tedious as watering the plants in my front yard"... the guy is so sedate in his approach that after he has been around for some time, it seems that he loses interest in the game since the bowlers are just not presenting enough of a challenge for him. He is indeed the most destructive of all the batsmen in the world, ever... enuf said!
Second everything you wrote.
You have a way with words .... :hatsoff: IMO Waggy will become the first one to 3 triples ... he should have done it by now already but for the bored shot he played at Lahore after spanking the padosees to a Run-a-ball 250 ..... what a remarkable player this guy is...
Second everything you wrote.
yesss... feed my ego... i obtain nourishment from your appraise!
You have a way with words .... :hatsoff: IMO Waggy will become the first one to 3 triples ... he should have done it by now already but for the bored shot he played at Lahore after spanking the padosees to a Run-a-ball 250 ..... what a remarkable player this guy is...
which game is this?

On a flat wicket yes, Sehwag is one of the best in the modern era. But he's an ordinary batsmen on a pitch that offers any swing and movement. This has been the case for a long time, so much so that every bowler in the world knows that with any sort of movement on offer they just have to bowl outside offstump and Sehwag goes fishing with the inevitable edge back to the slips.

Adelaide in 2nd innings not really flat. MCG first morning no way flat SAF he struggled second time around but scored hundred on bouncy blomefontein. Windies he scored hundred on surely flat track. He has scored couple of hundreds on wonder bras

Kapil Dev in my opinion is the ultimate when it comes to brutality. He used to take the likes of Hadlee, WI bowlers, Aussie bowlers and pretty much any good bowlers to cleaners in the 80s. The four 6s to avoid the follow on still stands as a testimony to his prowess as a brutal hitter of the ball. Sehwag is close but not as mad as Kapil Dev. Often Kapil Dev turned the game around with his positive batting display. Unfortunately Kapil Dev worked more on his bowling than batting hence his batting averages does not do enough justice to his match winning ability with the bat.

Well written there......:two_thumbs_up: I remember a very new Sehwag, little known then making his way to the Indian team. In an interview someone asked him about his aggressive batting and he said "I dont see who is bowling, I just see the ball and if its there to hit, I go after it." I remember laughing at that statement. I had no doubt that it was a fake statement and he was just saying it to sound good. I thought he would know when he faced the international biggies. It didnt take much time to realize that he meant every word he said. He does not care who is bowling and where the score is.....if its there to hit, he would hit it. The guy was on 195 when he tried to hit a six, got out. But even then he completed his first ever 300 off a six. You need guts to do that. Not many have that kind of guts in world cricket today.
He has made big hundreds at MCG' date='Adelaide, SAF, WI ... all flat tracks ?[/quote'] A couple of decent scores in tough conditions does not make a career. This thread is all about Sehwag as a batsmen, as in throughout his career in all conditions against all opposition. It's nice to see him take apart bowlers on flat tracks but he's a sitting duck on other pitches that offer just as much assistance to bowlers. That's not just me saying it, but India's own selectors who recognize this weakness in his game. In order to play well against swinging conditions or good bowlers that get the ball to move, you need to have excellent footwork, play with soft hands and see the ball onto the bat and play it as late as possible in order to adjust for the changing line (now who does that remind you of?) Sehwag has no footwork, doesn't play the ball under his eyes. It doesn't mean he sucks, but like most batsmen out there including top players like Ponting, he struggles against a moving ball. That's why guys like Tendulkar and Lara are a class apart. EDIT: The only footwork Sehwag has is when he moves his feet away from the ball in order to give himself room to smash the ball!!

No doubt about it. SRT was the original terminator(like Arnie in T2). Even though a machine, he had a conscience. He factored in various things while assaulting the other team. He looked at match conditions, his batting lineup etc and planned his assault based on it. He tempered his hitting as per condition. Veeru is T-1000. He doesn't care about match condition, team composition, players after him, wickets remaining or time remaining. He is a killing machine. No remorse or emotion. Just kill.