How bad is Rohit Sharma

amits

i never suggested that. i only want sehwag' date=' gambhir & dhawan from delhi to be in the indian team. i am also a big fan of lot of non-delhi players like raina, dhoni, yusuf pathan, kaif, badrinath, manoj tiwary, pravin kumar, zaheer, harbhajan, amit mishra and many more[/quote'] what about I sharma .. woh bhi dilli ka hai after all ... :two_thumbs_up:
Guest dada_rocks

Any tom dick and hary could have scored with 80 strike rate against these pie-throwers.. don't be fooled by this inning Rohit Sharma sucks

naah dhoni was there and we wud have been still ok with the other batters coming in down the order. Now if only yousuf pathan had put his hand up atleast this one time, we wud have ended up with a bigger total. It is high time yk pathan was kicked out of the team .

naah dhoni was there and we wud have been still ok with the other batters coming in down the order. Now if only yousuf pathan had put his hand up atleast this one time' date=' we wud have ended up with a bigger total. It is high time yk pathan was kicked out of the team .[/quote'] yes thats why Im saying that dhoni and RS played well else we all would have been posting "Only if this and only if that "

Rohit was woefully out of form today, but stayed at the crease and had an important partnership with Dhobi. Might have just saved his spot for the next match, but his a.s is still very much on the firing line!